1 week after FET and having abdominal cramps....HELP!

I had 2 frozen 6 day blasts with AH transferred last Friday 09/06/13. I have felt completely normal up until the past 3 days. I am having lower abdominal cramping like menstrual cramping. My lower back hurts, I am so tired, and I am hungry all afternoon and nauseated mid morning. Over all I feel like crap! I didn’t feel like this on my fresh transfer. I called my nurse and all she said there was nothing to do until my test date which is this Wednesday. I want to know if this is normal or if I am having another failed IVF. Please help!

Denz80, I had my transfer on 9/03 and have lots of cramping and spotting, my betta was on friday and it came out BFP!! my nurse told me that some crapping and spotting is normal, but i still worry, I think you should wait into your blood test, but i had some on the same symptoms and the results are good. Good luck on wednesday!

Thank you My11:11wish and palolix that is comforting. The big test is tomorrow so :cross::pray:. I only spotted a little and the spotting was only for 2 days. But the cramps are continuous. Well I shouldn’t say that. I was home all day yesterday and did nothing but lay in bed. No cramps all day. Now that I am back to work today every time I bend I cramp. Praying this is a good sign.

I just wanted to give you ladies an update! Test is positive! HCG level of 1081! Thanks for all your support and prayers!

As soon as I read your post, I knew you were preggo! The same thing happened to me the last time I got pregnant with my FET. Then I scrolled down to your siggy and yay!!! Congratulations! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Thank you Yummymommy I see that you had twins. That is what my nurse is thinking about me be she isn’t sure. Only the ultrasound will show.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I would be shock if you don’t have more than one in there.
I saw your thread the other day and wanted to let you know not to worry that I am preggo and had terrible cramps yesterday. But, it looks like you already got fantastic news.

Well I had my 1st ultrasound yesterday. We have 1 healthy baby in there with a heart beat of 125!