10 days doen provera and nothing?

Hi Ladies

I have a question…this has never happened to me before. I finished 10 days of provera Saturday June 15th…we are now June 24th and still nothing…i have some minor cramps and lower back pain but AF hasnt shown…

ive taken provera probably 7 or 8 times before and always got AF 4 days later…5 days max…

has this happened to anyone before? my RE said to call if i dont have AF by Sat the 29th…

[quote=lokaxena]Hi Ladies

I have a question…this has never happened to me before. I finished 10 days of provera Saturday June 15th…we are now June 24th and still nothing…i have some minor cramps and lower back pain but AF hasnt shown…

ive taken provera probably 7 or 8 times before and always got AF 4 days later…5 days max…

has this happened to anyone before? my RE said to call if i dont have AF by Sat the 29th…[/quote]

The first time I took Provera it took 11 days for AF to come. When I called my doctor they sent me a requisition for a pregnancy test which I was going to go for on the Monday then AF came on the Sunday night! The second time was much shorter though. Good luck!

Thanks ElleJay! :slight_smile:

I am 11 days since the last pill and aside from some back pain and really really tender and sensitive boobs (i have never had them feel like this) There is nothing

I have to call the Saturday if there is still nothing and then i assume I will be getting the same thing? I am just paranoid if hypothertically i am pregnant the provera messed something up :S:S

Has this happened to anyone before? Or am i freaking out for no reason? That sometimes happens :slight_smile: