10dpiui

Today is 10dpiui and I feel as if I’m ovulating?? Could this be implantation or is it too early??..And yes, I’m impatient as ever so I’ve taken a HPT and it was negative. This hasn’t deterred my faith one bit. For some reason I’m happy and relaxed vice the months where I was only taking clomid.

I’m 10 dpiui today too! As essemkay said, it could be your ovaries going back to normal. Implantation isn’t out of the question, though. It can happen anytime between 6 and 12 days after ovulation. After implantation, it takes about 2 days for the levels of hcg in your system to be high enough to register on a test.

Best of luck!! :cross::babydust::cross::babydust:

I’m 10dpIUI as well and this evening I am having some light cramping. I did POAS this morning with an unsurprising BFN… hopefull this is just late implanting cramps for both of us :cross:

[QUOTE=beautifulfae]I’m 10dpIUI as well and this evening I am having some light cramping. I did POAS this morning with an unsurprising BFN… hopefull this is just late implanting cramps for both of us :cross:[/QUOTE]
yeah I am 9dpIUIs and I feel cramping. I swear I feel as if my period is coming on. I am sitting here praying to God that it is not. Lol not to mention the fact I feel like an idiot. I had been cramping bad for the past 2 days. Literally felt as if my stomach and intenstines were being pulled and twisted. Was getting ready to go to ER but decided to call on call doc at 2:20 A.M. They told me take some tylenol since I didn’t have fever or bleeding and if it gets worse come to be seen in the morning. As soon as I accidentally hung up on her, I started pooting and then thought to myself when is the last time I had a bowel movement. I realized it had been over 24hrs. So I went and ate some of my bday ice cream cake and had a BM and immediately felt better. I swore that something was wrong with me never even thinking about being constipation. Now I am sitting here almost 24 hrs later and back to being constipated. I hate this. LOL I am the queen of BMs having at least 3 times a day.

Hahaha! :grouphug: We get so caught up in this stuff that we forget what normal is like!

LOL!! You have no idea how bad I needed that laugh!! Thank you and I’m praying that you receive your BFP this month, as a matter of fact I’m claiming it in HIS name!!

Yes I did. Gonal-F and the trigger shot the day prior.

I was wondering of any of you have gained weight while taking clomid or injectibles? I’ve gained 15 pounds and my eating habits haven’t changed. I’m a Marine so I had to decrease my physical activity quite a bit, but I’m still walking everyday.

[quote=n3bul4]I’m 10 dpiui today too! As essemkay said, it could be your ovaries going back to normal. Implantation isn’t out of the question, though. It can happen anytime between 6 and 12 days after ovulation. After implantation, it takes about 2 days for the levels of hcg in your system to be high enough to register on a test.

Best of luck!! :cross::babydust::cross::babydust:[/quot
It is so awesome to find someone who is on the same cycle. I’m praying that we both receive BFP’s this month! :grouphug:

[QUOTE=jessebee]LOL!! You have no idea how bad I needed that laugh!! Thank you and I’m praying that you receive your BFP this month, as a matter of fact I’m claiming it in HIS name!![/QUOTE]
Lol Jessebee. I was thinking to myself, imagine if I went to ER and the doctor would have said Maam you are just constipated. Lol I would have been like OMG. I rushed out at 2 AM for that. And thank you so much. Everyone keeps telling me I am and I am trying not to listen bc of the cramps I am experiencing feel so much like AF cramps but you are right it is in God’s hands and I hope this is part of his plan for me.
Best of luck to you and I will pray that God has the same plan for you.

I couldn’t agree more!