11-11-11 anyone else on the same date?

anyone else on the same date??

I am!!! We had our IUI on 11/11 and the time of…collecting the sperm…was 11:11 lol

Hey, thank you for opening this thread.

We had IUI on 11/11/11 also:)

Let’s keep this thread active and hopefully this special date has been lucky for everybody

are any of you crampy at all? also were you told to have sex after and what meds did you use and do you have an actual dx?

[QUOTE=lbzg]are any of you crampy at all? also were you told to have sex after and what meds did you use and do you have an actual dx?[/QUOTE]

I have been cramping a bit off and on…and feeling this vibrating feeling in my uterus area a few times since the IUI lol–anyone else feeling that?
I had to have a tanaculum (sp) used so I bled a pretty good amount so we were told to have sex the next day but we had sex the morning after at 4 or 5 am lol and then I slept in that morning so we did it while I was still lying down for a few hours.
I was on Femara 5 for 5 days and then Follistim 50 for 5 days and then Trigger shot 250 (I think was dose) on Thursday and IUI Friday 11/11/11
What is a dx?

Hi, we did 2 IUIs back to back, the first day was on thursday and we were told not to have TI since they needed the sperm for next IUI, then we had the second IUI on friday, after that we had sex, but I don’t think that is important anymore since it was more than 24 hours after Ovulation.

We don’t have a dx. yet, and we don’t know if this is going to work

Hi, we did 2 IUIs back to back, the first day was on thursday and we were told not to have TI since they needed the sperm for next IUI, then we had the second IUI on friday, after that we had sex, but I don’t think that is important anymore since it was more than 24 hours after Ovulation.

We don’t have a dx. yet, and we don’t know if this is going to work

my iui was 36 hours after trigger… seems a bit late to me. what is fromera? i did follitsim 75 for 5 days then 125 for two days then ovidrel on wed and iui on fri and told me to have sex fri night and sat morning… strange!! sure hopes this works cuz its a pain in the butt! dx is a diagnosis fow a problem.

so did your re tell you to test on the day before thanksgiving? mine did and geez that sure will make for either a fantastic holiday or a really crappy one! i may wait til the night after!

We go for testing on wednesday, november 23. Even if we wait till after thanksgiving, AF might show up by then:(, so we will find out anyways.

This is a difficult process so we are trying to pray for the best and get prepared for the worst

Good luck to everybody

if we did trigger iui on fri, doesnt that mean af wouldnt show for 2 weeks after?

[QUOTE=lbzg]so did your re tell you to test on the day before thanksgiving? mine did and geez that sure will make for either a fantastic holiday or a really crappy one! i may wait til the night after![/QUOTE]
We are going in the Tuesday or Wed before Thanksgiving because if I am I have to start heparin injections right away due to MTHFR gene. Yes I was diagnosed with some problems: PCOS and Endometriosis and MTHFR (this one is more of an issue sustaining pregnancy)

Are any of you experiencing bad cramping after sex? My dh and I dtd tonight and I am in the fetal position…it hurt during at the very end but now it is so bad! Any ideas??

u definitely should call the dr! not sure what it is!!

Is your endo flaring up? Endo can cause painful sex. You should f/u w/ your dr to ensure your endo is not causing you pain.

[QUOTE=missjay]Is your endo flaring up? Endo can cause painful sex. You should f/u w/ your dr to ensure your endo is not causing you pain.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Missjay. I just had Endo surgery 2 months ago but I guess it could be acting up…hmm or maybe just bloating or gas from meds?

How are we all doing!! Let’s all do some updating on symptoms–etc!

does anyone know when a bfp would truly show?

My first post

Hello Ladies,

Thank you for all that you share. I’m really new to all of the treatment/injection side of TTC. This was my first cycle of HMG shots and HCG trigger that was done on 11/11 pm. I have 3 follicles. I’m waiting to feel different, but I don’t. When will my body start to change? Looking for a sign…

We probably won’t see a BFP until next Wed-Thursday. I am going to test at the dr office on Wed b/c if I am :preg: I have to be on blood thinners due to MTHFR Gene. When are you all going to start testing? I am still having some cramping and full feelings. Anyone else?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-journey-1148533200z14z4z0z1z12z20z2z200-4-1-0.png