12dpiui took 10 mIU ept, BFN-am I out?

I so shouldn’t have tested but I did. I try not to because seeing the negative result breaks me.

I took one of those super sensitive 10 mIU tests this morning from earlypregnancytest.com and got a clear :bfn: with FMU.

Since it detects such low levels of hcg and I’m 12dpiui and got a :bfn:, wouldn’t I be out?

Surely 10 mIU would have made it into my system by now, if it was going to no matter when I implanted.

Ive been in bed since I got the :bfn: this morning.

I don’t know the correct answer, but I wouldn’t rule anything out at this point- maybe test again in 4 days? :grouphug:

Those are the sensitive type. I wouldn’t say you’re out yet. You could get a positive as late as 14-16dpo. Early Negative Pregnancy Test Before a Positive - Stats Study. Check out this page. It has a ton of study info related to timing of :bfp: GL. :babydust: :bsv:

I am 12piui today and I just got a negative also. I pray we both get a :bfp: in a day or two! :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :cross:

You are still in the game. If you just implanted lets say yesterday the HCG hormone hasn’t had time to get into your urine. That can take 2-4 days. I have also seen those so called “10miu/ml” blue handle test from that site not so sensitive. They claim to be but they aren’t. The online ones i know that are truly that sensitive are the wondfo pink handles with HCG stamped on them from amazon. I got a + on those at 17dpIUI, my beta on 19dpIUI was 13. So when i got my bfp my beta had to have been 5.

Just stay stress free… remember some girls just don’t get bfp’s early. :cross:

Not everyone would get a BFP by 12dpo if pregnant so you’re not out for sure, just very likely. I got a BFN on 13dpo and AF came next day. So sorry about your BFN, I am in the same boat and feel terrible!