17days post IUI and still no AF

Hi Everyone,

I am going in for a Beta tomorrow. I feel like my period is coming but no signs of blood or even brown or light etc. Everytime I poas it is a BFN, even the early morning ones. So I almost scared for it to be a BFP because most of the BFP post I read that came up after 14 days ended up in a miscarrage. I was going to try and wait it out until Monday the 12th but after talking with my stepmother today I decided to call and ask for the Beta test.

Think good thoughts for me. :flower: , Dana

[QUOTE=LadyDanaDragon]Hi Everyone,

I am going in for a Beta tomorrow. I feel like my period is coming but no signs of blood or even brown or light etc. Everytime I poas it is a BFN, even the early morning ones. So I almost scared for it to be a BFP because most of the BFP post I read that came up after 14 days ended up in a miscarrage. I was going to try and wait it out until Monday the 12th but after talking with my stepmother today I decided to call and ask for the Beta test.

Think good thoughts for me. :flower: , Dana[/QUOTE]

Well good luck either way. I know of a few ladies on here who have needed provera after AF failed to show on clomid.

So had my beta test drawn today. Still no sign of AF but my back hurts and I feel very crampy. Home test are still negative.

:flower: , Dana

So, you are basically 5 days over. For what I know, your AF is always (or very close) to 12 days after ovulation.

But is a shame that your HPT are negative. If you are not pregnant, maybe you had a chemical pregnancy??? and that is why you are so late… Oh I don’t know, so many things can happen!!!

:bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

Hi everyone,

Beta was negative. Still no AF will have a Beta again on Monday if it does not show up.

Thanks, Dana