1DP2DT and Cramping All Day Any Ideas Why?

I know that cramping is normal during the 2ww but I’m not even at the point where implantation is happening. I’m seriously cramping like AF is going to show up any minute. I am taking 2ml of PIO nightly but haven’t and won’t start my estrogen therapy until Wednesday… Not really sure why the delay. Should I call my RE or will they just tell me I have to wait and see?

I have been taking it easy for the most partnsincenET yesterday so not sure what is brig Ingram this on…

Any ideas.

[QUOTE=kandygurl1971]I know that cramping is normal during the 2ww but I’m not even at the point where implantation is happening. I’m seriously cramping like AF is going to show up any minute. I am taking 2ml of PIO nightly but haven’t and won’t start my estrogen therapy until Wednesday… Not really sure why the delay. Should I call my RE or will they just tell me I have to wait and see?

I have been taking it easy for the most partnsincenET yesterday so not sure what is brig Ingram this on…

Any ideas.[/QUOTE]

It’s likely the progesterone. It mimics prego symptoms. Just don’t think about it (hard I know, I’m 3dp3dt and experiencing the same thing) I just think positive thoughts and try to keep busy!

It is normal to have some cramping, even that soon. When I had my ET I was cramping from day one. It never let up and I also had some back pains too. I would call your RE and ask why you are not on the estrogen now, you should be. Good luck!!

:bsv: to you!!