1st Appointment with new RE in the morning

Hi all. I’m nervous and when I’m nervous I talk/type.

Tomorrow is our first appointment with RE #2. I thought my first one was great but then I did a clinical trial and got pregnant. He wasn’t too please with the method that I got pregnant (had a tubal) with. Letrozole (not his trial). He got weird after that and made it clear that’s not a method that he prefers and was quite resistant when I said I wanted to do it again. I understand that he went to medical school for all those years but this is my body and I make the rules. He can make his suggestions but ultimately how we proceed is up to me. So after that I had to kick him to the curb. No hurt feelings but I need a doctor that is going to listen to me and value my input about my body!

So the doc that we’re seeing tomorrow was recommended by a lifelong friend. And one of the most important things she said when talking about him was “he follows my lead and listens to my ideas” after that I was sold.

I’m a little nervous because I don’t even remember my 1st appointment with the original RE 3 years ago. I don’t even remember what questions to ask. Hopefully it will all come back to me when I’m there!

I’m uber optimistic!!! 2012, will make us parents. I can feel it!

:cross: and thanks for listening to my rant!!!

Good luck, let us know how it goes!

Good for you in searching for a new RE! Finding a doctor you can work well with is a big part of this journey. I noticed an awesome bonus for you - great IF coverage! That’s fantastic!

Good luck as you move forth! :slight_smile: