1st apt with new RE

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Ive had a super long IF journey as many of you have… [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Tried a couple of iui’s last year with bfn’s.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Had an HSG 2 weeks ago, ordered by my gyn. The radiologist said everythinglooked good. One side was a little slower to spill but nothing that shouldcontribute to IF. We took that as good news… a few days later my gyn officecalled and asked if anyone spoke to me about the test. I told her theradiologist did and what he said.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]She said “well that isnt true, the left is blocked.”[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] :grr: :grr: [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Ive tried not to put much thought into and figure I will ask our new re Dr.Jarrett, what is going on.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Praying everything goes good tomorrow. We dont really know where to go fromhere. I just know I feel like my time is running out to be a mom and want toget this party started!! If my tube is blocked, how do you fix that? I theradiologist was showing me on the screen that there was spillage. So stillkeeping that as a thought.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Any advice on what to ask Dr. Jarrett or if anyone has had any success withDr John Jarrett from Indianapolis I would love to hear about it.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Good luck to everyone![/FONT][/SIZE]

Good luck to you today!!!

Definitely talk to your RE about all the things you mentioned here, and if you forget something, call them. I was always thinking of things I had forgotten to ask. I was persistent but polite so they only partly wanted to strangle me. :slight_smile:

And depending on the situation it may not really matter that the tube is blocked, and they can also do surgery to unblock it, but I’m sure your RE will help you figure out whatever make the most for your situation.

Again, GOOD LUCK!