1st Beta Today after IVF

Hi Ladies,

I am so nervous for my results. I am 10P5DT and yesterday I had light bleeding (red) and then brown spotting. Today I only have brown spotting, but I felt really hopeless going in for my Beta this morning.

Has anyone ever had red light bleeding and ended up the a BFP?

Thanks for your support!

Amanda

I had HEAVY red bleeding starting at 8dp5dt - with cramping! - which lasted for 2 days. Good luck!!

Congrats on your BFP!! Thank you for your response. It was nice to see something positive. I should know by 4pm so I’ll post.

Did you “feel” pregnant at all?

[quote=BabyMama01]Congrats on your BFP!! Thank you for your response. It was nice to see something positive. I should know by 4pm so I’ll post.

Did you “feel” pregnant at all?[/quote]
No. I felt very AF-y.

But I’m not sure what “pregnant” feels like. I only know what taking progesterone feels like. Everytime I’ve taken progesterone (even when not pregnant), I feel pretty much like I have constant PMS.

Crossing my fingers for you!

My Beta was 68. They said I am pregnant, but not out of the woods. Concern for Chemical preg. but I am going on Wed for another Beta so fingers crossed for high numbers.

[QUOTE=essemkay]No. I felt very AF-y.

But I’m not sure what “pregnant” feels like. I only know what taking progesterone feels like. Everytime I’ve taken progesterone (even when not pregnant), I feel pretty much like I have constant PMS.

Crossing my fingers for you![/QUOTE]

CONGRATS!!! 68 is a nice number - hope you see a good doubling rate!

Congrats! Your first beta sounds great to me. Also light bleeding can be very normal. I had full AF-like bleeding for 4 days with this pregnancy to the point where I was convinced that I wasn’t pregnant…

Here’s to a nice rise for your next beta!

Congratulations I wanted to share my story since its very similar to yours with beta anyway. So I had my transfer 6/10 transferred 3 good embies, I tested on 5dp5dt 6dp5dt and got :bfn: both times i was sad but I new it was too early so had hope so on 9dp5dt in the morning I had light red spotting and it turned in to brown spotting during the day so that night (night before beta) I just wanted to know so I wouldn’t be too sad when I got my beta back the next day so I took a hpt and it was :bfp: so anyway first beta was 69 and 4 days later 319 and 4 days after that 1700 so don’t loose hope 68 is a normal beta I think. Hope yours doubles by Wednesday good luck

Congratulations to you and thank you so much for the support. Tomorrow’s Beta can not come fast enough. Last night, they put me on Estrogial(sp?) 2mg 2x per day. The bleeding stopped and I do feel much better. I hope this little embryo keeps doubling.

Congrats to you and thank you so much!

Congrats! I hope your next beta is great.

I had bleeding bright red going brown going back to bright red with my first ivf that started the day I was expecting my period and I thought the cycle was a bust!! To my surprise I took a home pt and it was positive had beta and was positive and kept rising slowly to begin with and then picked up! I bled for 12 weeks!!! My baby is now asleep on the sofa!! Anything over 50 with beta is good
Hoping to see good doubling results from u. Good luck