2 cycle of clomid-in a bind-need advice

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello ladies,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Clomid Round 1, starting round 2[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Im in a bit of a bind I think. I starting spotting CD25, pretty much noticed when wiping. So yesterday was CD 29 and I took a Pregnancy Test and got what look liked a :bfp: When to doc Pregnancy test was :bfn: and bloodwork :bfn: Doc said it was probably my period, and the clomid changes it, so to take the clomid yesterday CD 5. Well low and behold AF decides to arrive today. I spotted for 5 days prior, is that normal. I started the clomid yesterday what do I do? I guess I have to continue the clomid:grr: [/SIZE][/FONT]

Sorry you’re going through this. I know it must be stressful. I don’t have any advice for you, but I would definitely call your doctor and ask what he/she recommends. Good luck to you!

He told me to start the clomid because he thought the spotting was my period

I would call back and tell him that you got your full period today. He may have you stop the meds for a few days and start back on CD3-7 or 5-9, or he may have you continue with the meds. It’s not a normal situation so you really should get his advice.

I would definitely talk to the dr about it. About six months ago, I started my first cycle of Provera/Clomid, and only spotted for a few days, assumed that was my period, only to discover later an ovarian cyst and uterine polyps causing the spotting. I am on my third clomid/ovidrel cycle since my surgery to fix the problems and I do spot for a couple days before AF comes in all her fury. I used to go straight to AF without spotting. How frustrating. It is better if AF arrives on time so as not to raise false hopes:( Baby dust to you. :babydust:

[QUOTE=Lisa15601]He told me to start the clomid because he thought the spotting was my period[/QUOTE]

My dr did the same thing. I had a lot spotting and when I wiped it had a lot but it was brownish. Went to the dr and he said its my period and sure enough the next day AF showed up with vengeance.