2 dominant Follicles but did not conceive?

im so confused… i had my 2 dominant follicles on my right ovary… but yet… i did not conceive… whats wrong? i have my regular period. it is my 2nd cycle of clomid… because my doctor said i am not ovulating…
im very sad… pleasee!!! helpp

Did your doctor say you didn’t release the eggs from your two dominant follicles? If that’s the case, you’ll want to talk with him about your best treatment to help with that. If you just don’t ovulate on your own but you do with help, well, that’s something that a lot of us here are familiar with!

As far as having follicles but not conceiving, releasing an egg and introducing sperm to the uterus is only the first step in conception. There’s still just a random luck-of-the-draw chance whether the sperm meets the egg and whether that egg implants. I know it’s hard, but there’s still a lot they don’t have any control over. Believe me, I released multiple eggs every time on Clomid and again on Menopur–in fact, my first and second cycles of Menopur, I released six eggs each time! But still, I only conceived on that second cycle, even though DH’s sperm are perfect and my fertility problems were all responding to treatment. I’m so sorry you got a negative, because I really do understand how hard it is to see that. But please don’t let yourself think that something must be wrong, because it’s just not that simple. Try to stay positive about your next cycle, and be sure to ask your doctor about any questions you have. That was the only thing that kept me sane during the whole process! Best of luck to you and :babydust: !

is it possible to have a dominant follicles yet there is no ovulation happen?

Talk to your RE about ovidril (sp?) It is a trigger shot and it should stimulate the drop of the eggs. Best of luck.:babydust: :babydust:

its a:bfp: !!! yehey!!! thank GOD!!!

Congrats!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bsv: :bsv: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: