2 Ww

Well I caved and tested today… :bfn: I will wait a couple days before I test again… I know 10 dpo is a little early but I was hoping to see a faint line…

I think I just got my :bfp: !!! I have POASitis, and I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: ! I told myself I wasn’t going to test today…I was going to wait but I just couldn’t shake this feeling that I’m :preg: so I caved again and tested this afternoon. At first I thought it was going to be negative then I went back after about 4 minutes and thought I could see a line. At first I thought I was making things up in my head. I must have taken into every room in the house looking at it under different light, but there is definitely a line there!! It is very faint, but it’s there!

I’m going to test again tomorrow (I tried to tell myself I would wait until Thursday since that is the day I expect :af: but I know I’ll cave!) but do I dare get my hopes up???
:pray: for another :bfp: and :bsv: !

Don’t loose hope ladies! I’m still praying that we ALL get :bfp: !!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATS!! HOW MANY DPO ARE YOU?

I’m not really sure. This was my first month on Clomid and even though I’ve gotten +OPK’s every month since I’ve started using them (a year ago) I never got a clear positive this month. I wasn’t even sure I had ovualted until I started getting sypmtoms that just felt different from my regular PMS. Looking back at my chart I think I’m around 13 dpo but it could be a couple of days less.
I’m still in shock and a little scared to believe it. I’ll feel much better once I see a darker line, but this is definitely the most hopeful I have felt in a year and a half.

[QUOTE=mamasita1975]I think I just got my :bfp: !!! I have POASitis, and I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: ! I told myself I wasn’t going to test today…I was going to wait but I just couldn’t shake this feeling that I’m :preg: so I caved again and tested this afternoon. At first I thought it was going to be negative then I went back after about 4 minutes and thought I could see a line. At first I thought I was making things up in my head. I must have taken into every room in the house looking at it under different light, but there is definitely a line there!! It is very faint, but it’s there!

I’m going to test again tomorrow (I tried to tell myself I would wait until Thursday since that is the day I expect :af: but I know I’ll cave!) but do I dare get my hopes up???
:pray: for another :bfp: and :bsv: !

Don’t loose hope ladies! I’m still praying that we ALL get :bfp: !!![/QUOTE]

That’s very exciting to see a :bfp: even if its faint! :cross: you get another one! :babydust:

I stayed home sick today from work and so have had nothing to do but lurk on the computer and post on this forum… haha so please excuse my multiple posts today but had to vent this… I love Parenthood (the show)… but why do I put myself through this? How do you guys keep from obsessing?

I lurk all day while at work…lol it’s horrible I know but it makes the day go by faster!!