200mg Clomid?

Just needing some success stories or a ray of hope…did anyone concieve on a higher dose of clomid when they didnt ovulate on lower doses?

Yes! I didnt ovulate on 50mg, 100mg or 150mg… But when I started seeing my RE he went straight for the 200mg (with the Ovidrel trigger) and I have ovulated the next 3 months! It is very exciting since I hadnt ovulated in years. My progesterone level on the different lower mg was never higher than 1 but since the 200mg with the trigger it has been really high.

Good luck!

[QUOTE=mychellelynne]Yes! I didnt ovulate on 50mg, 100mg or 150mg… But when I started seeing my RE he went straight for the 200mg (with the Ovidrel trigger) and I have ovulated the next 3 months! It is very exciting since I hadnt ovulated in years. My progesterone level on the different lower mg was never higher than 1 but since the 200mg with the trigger it has been really high.

Good luck![/QUOTE]
That is good to know. I too have not ovulated on 50,100 or 150 mg. RE is doing 200 next month and possibly trigger shot.

Good luck this cycle!!

that makes me feel so much better. right now im just seeing an OBGYN and he doesnt really monitor me. except for CD21 blood test. but my insurance wont pay for an RE unless the OBGYN will refer me and my OB is only going to refer me if 250mg doesnt make me ovulate.

I hope this is my month and its so hard just waiting. I want to be a mommy so badly!

You sound just like me. Honestly I hope it works, but mine worked after I was able to get the trigger. I wish you the best tho!