2nd Round Clomid-HUGE CLOTS

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello ladies,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Clomid Round 1, starting round 2[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Im in a bit of a bind I think. I starting spotting CD25, pretty much noticed when wiping. So yesterday was CD 29 and I took a Pregnancy Test and got what look liked a :bfp: When to doc Pregnancy test was :bfn: and bloodwork :bfn: Doc said it was probably my period, and the clomid changes it, so to take the clomid yesterday CD 5. Well low and behold AF decides to arrive today. I spotted for 5 days prior, is that normal. I started the clomid yesterday what do I do? I continue the clomid:grr: Well today I have had HUGE dark clots when I go pee. Can clomid do this?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Lisa15601][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello ladies,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Clomid Round 1, starting round 2[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Im in a bit of a bind I think. I starting spotting CD25, pretty much noticed when wiping. So yesterday was CD 29 and I took a Pregnancy Test and got what look liked a :bfp: When to doc Pregnancy test was :bfn: and bloodwork :bfn: Doc said it was probably my period, and the clomid changes it, so to take the clomid yesterday CD 5. Well low and behold AF decides to arrive today. I spotted for 5 days prior, is that normal. I started the clomid yesterday what do I do? I continue the clomid:grr: Well today I have had HUGE dark clots when I go pee. Can clomid do this?[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

ooooo sorry to hear that Lisa… I’m also new to this… I just finished my first round of Clomid… I would def call them back and say hey… is this normal?? maybe you can stop taking it til cd 3-7 or 5-9… i’m not too sure… Please keep us posted though… maybe someone else on here will be able to help more…

Clomid does make your AF heavier its normal.

Really, thankgod. Everything has been so confusing…BD to u. How old are u, i am 35