2nd Round of iui

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hello my fellow babydusters. well here we are 3dpiui and i am having no symptoms like i did during my first iui. 1st iui i was bloated and cramping from day 1. This time i’ve had no symptoms. Can anyone tell me if this is normal. I mean i know it’s only 3dpiui but still you all know how the mind plays powerful tricks on you.lol [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]2nd iui 150mg clomid[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]2 follies: follie 1-18mm follie 2-24mm[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]ovidel trigger[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]10,286 million[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]and a partridge in a pear tree…lol jk[/FONT]

Prayers:pray: Love & Babydust:babydust:

Hi Dreamer 11,

I wish I could give you some feedback but I’ve never had an IUI done. I’m sorry… well I have some sad news… took my beta and I got a :bfn: I was so sad this morning - cried and was down all day…we did our first transfer of 2 embryos 12 days ago and it didn’t work. :grr: We have 6 more embryos left and I’m scared to keep trying if I’m the problem… I’m a little sad but trying to keep the faith.:pray: :pray: :pray: I hope your IUI is going well and I will pray that it works for you. :pray: :cheer: :babydust: :babydust:

sending babydust and prayers,

[quote=lupebaby68]Hi Dreamer 11,

I wish I could give you some feedback but I’ve never had an IUI done. I’m sorry… well I have some sad news… took my beta and I got a :bfn: I was so sad this morning - cried and was down all day…we did our first transfer of 2 embryos 12 days ago and it didn’t work. :grr: We have 6 more embryos left and I’m scared to keep trying if I’m the problem… I’m a little sad but trying to keep the faith.:pray: :pray: :pray: I hope your IUI is going well and I will pray that it works for you. :pray: :cheer: :babydust: :babydust:

sending babydust and prayers,[/quote]

I’m so sorry sweetie. I know it’s rough. But all you can do is try again. Quitting is not the answer. I won’t let you.lol Remember it’s all in God’s hands. He has the ultimate plan for you and your family. I’m here for you. I’ll write you on FB and tell you a bit more about the precedures we have done.

Prayers:pray: Love & Babydust:babydust:

reading your message made me cry… ; ) thank you for your encouraging words and your support… I needed to hear that. I won’t give up… but as you know sometimes it’s so hard to stay positive when you don’t receive good news…but I know that’s what I need to do.:cheer: this little cheerleader icon is so cute… :wink: hope you have a good evening. :pray: :babydust: :babydust: