2nd Round

So I haven’t been on here in a very long time…had a m/c in Sept and finally dh and I have decided to try Clomid one more time, starting today. I really hope this works and the lil bean sticks. Hope everyone gets their BFP this month, that would be a great way to start the new year off.

:pray::pray::pray::pray: work and be a sticky bean!

I’m so sorry about your loss. But I hope that this round will work for you. Good luck! :babydust:

Thank you Lizabeth! I just saw your signature…and I hope I follow the same as you! That’s so exciting! Congrats.

Hey there - I was seriously just thinking about you the other day! I just suffered from an early miscarriage a few weeks ago as well. :frowning: My beta dropped super fast though, and I am currently on bc pills for a month to get my cysts controlled. Hoping to have a cycle in the middle of Jan.

GL on this cycle! Keep us posted!

KOKO8- I am so sorry for your loss :big hug:
I wish you nothing but the best for January! I will be saying a :pray: for you. It’s such a horrible moment to go through, but if you ever need to chat about anything…I’m here. It took me while to get back into the swing of things, but I am ready once again. Keep me posted on how things are going for you. GL on everything and hope you have a great NEW YEAR and also :cross: for your :bfp: in 2012!