2ww (IVF) - no symptoms, BFP?

From looking up different 2ww threads both here on this forum and also other IVF forums, I’m gathering that most people (more than 1/2) report having had zero symptoms during their 2ww before testing BFP on their beta tests. (Not exactly scientific, just estimating…)

For those of you who have had BFP(s) without having any symptoms, I wanted to ask:

Did you literally have no symptoms, as in how you normally feel at your baseline before IVF and all the meds? So you didn’t even have any side effects such as vivid dreams, nausea, cramps, and so on…?

Or did you mean that you had symptoms but you felt that they were all potentially side effects of the meds like estrogen and progesterone supplements, so you considered yourself symptom free?

I hope my question makes sense! Just curious… Thank you for any input!

For me, the only “symptoms” I had in the 2ww were bloating & increased urination, both of which I put down to the whole Ivf process (stims, progesterone supps, etc) & mild OHSS that I experienced. So in my case I said I didn’t have any traditional (non medication induced) symptoms

[QUOTE=Marsupilami]For me, the only “symptoms” I had in the 2ww were bloating & increased urination, both of which I put down to the whole Ivf process (stims, progesterone supps, etc) & mild OHSS that I experienced. So in my case I said I didn’t have any traditional (non medication induced) symptoms[/QUOTE]

Marsupilami: thanks for your response! I was hoping for many folks to respond to see the range…perhaps I should’ve made it a survey? Lol. It’s probably good for me to stop obsessing anyway. I really am not experiencing any symptoms that can’t be explained by the meds… Next Friday can’t come soon enough! Thanks again!

The only symptom I had was my normal premenstrual cramping and general yucky feeling, which lasted the normal day or so before I usually get my period.

[QUOTE=TTC_Arlington]From looking up different 2ww threads both here on this forum and also other IVF forums, I’m gathering that most people (more than 1/2) report having had zero symptoms during their 2ww before testing BFP on their beta tests. (Not exactly scientific, just estimating…)

For those of you who have had BFP(s) without having any symptoms, I wanted to ask:

Did you literally have no symptoms, as in how you normally feel at your baseline before IVF and all the meds? So you didn’t even have any side effects such as vivid dreams, nausea, cramps, and so on…?

Or did you mean that you had symptoms but you felt that they were all potentially side effects of the meds like estrogen and progesterone supplements, so you considered yourself symptom free?

I hope my question makes sense! Just curious… Thank you for any input![/QUOTE]

It’s not too unusual for some women to feel few to no symptoms, early on. I remember when my mother was pregnant with me and my twin sister, she recounts not having symptoms until 7-8 weeks out. Didn’t even know she was pregnant!

[QUOTE=Demian]It’s not too unusual for some women to feel few to no symptoms, early on. I remember when my mother was pregnant with me and my twin sister, she recounts not having symptoms until 7-8 weeks out. Didn’t even know she was pregnant![/QUOTE]

Thanks Demian and JediBonas!

[QUOTE=TTC_Arlington]From looking up different 2ww threads both here on this forum and also other IVF forums, I’m gathering that most people (more than 1/2) report having had zero symptoms during their 2ww before testing BFP on their beta tests. (Not exactly scientific, just estimating…)

I hope my question makes sense! Just curious… Thank you for any input![/QUOTE]

Good luck!! I have had no signs at all. I tested positive yesterday (6dp) and today (7dp) on a frer. Maybe my sense of smell is more keen?

Rach

[QUOTE=racheldenise]Good luck!! I have had no signs at all. I tested positive yesterday (6dp) and today (7dp) on a frer. Maybe my sense of smell is more keen?

Rach[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Friday can’t come soon enough… Congrats to you on your BFP!:cheer: When is your beta?