2ww & low progesterone!

Hi ladies! I’m Kristen:) this is my first time writing. I am in my 2ww right now , I’m 8dpiui today and I had my hormone blood work this morning. I received a call from my RE saying my progesterone is 6!!! I started suppositories tonight and will continue them until next week but is there any chance I could be pregnant? IUI DETAILS: I did injectables: Gonal F 150iu for 2 nights then they lowered my does to 112.5iu because my estrogen was getting too high too fast. I injected Hcg trigger with 2: 17 mm follies and 1: 19 mm on the right and a bunch of 13 mm follies on the left. I did my iui 32 hours post trigger. Since then my bb’s are killing me, I’m so bloated, I had cm for the past 7 days which seems to be getting less and less. Cramping here and there, nothing major. Has anyone conceived with a low progesterone during 2ww?:pray:

:welcome:
Me: 30 & healthy
DH: 31 & great swimmers
TTC: 1.5 years
Beginners luck::clap:
Dec 2010: clomid, iui, :bfp:
6 week u/s strong heartbeat :flower:
8 week u/s no heartbeat :wings: D&c

feb 2011 clomid, iui :bfn:
March 2011 Gonal f 75iu, iui,:bfn:
April 2011 Gonal f 75iu, iui,:bfn:
May-Oct 2011 medication break… TTC naturally :bfn:
Nov 1-15 2011: 150 iu Gonal f, iui, :bfn:
Nov 15- now: 150/112 iui Gonal f, iui :pray:

hi kristen

I’m sorry that i’m not 100% sure what the answer to your question is. But when I got my progesterone checked last month, everyone told me that it had to be over 10 to maintain a pregnancy.

Since they put you on supp, you’ve got a chance at getting pregnant. I’ve seen a few girls get a bfp with a P4 at 6. Goodluck!

Hi and welcome! Your progesterone can vary so there’s still a chance you could be pregnant. Not doing a fasting one or doing it too early (before 7 dpo) can decrease it. Unfortunately, it’s a much lower chance of pregnancy than if you had a normal progesterone. I’m so sorry. Don’t give up hope until you know for sure.

low P

Thank you all for responding and welcoming me! Its great to talk to other woman with the same issues:) I wish you all luck and :bsv: Ill keep you posted. Today my bb’s still hurt pretty bad and i feel sick to my stomach but im not sure if its related to the progesterone suppositories I started. :pray:

I just saw a post where her progesterone was 5.4 at 11dpiui and that’s when she started progesterone. Now her progesterone looks great and she is around 6 weeks pregnant. Good luck and hope you have good news in a few days!

Thanks Alison:) I’m trying to stay optimistic because of the symptom I’m feeling but I’m also trying to prepare myself for a let down too. My test is Wednesday but I have some hpt which Im gonna start on Sunday (11 dpiui)… We shall see:)

Beginners luck:
Dec 2010: clomid, iui,
6 week u/s strong heartbeat
8 week u/s no heartbeat D&c

feb 2011 clomid, iui
March 2011 Gonal f 75iu, iui,
April 2011 Gonal f 75iu, iui,
May-Oct 2011 medication break… TTC naturally
Nov 1-15 2011: 150 iu Gonal f, iui,
Nov 15- now: 150/112 iui Gonal f, iui

[quote=PellsPrincess]Thanks Alison:) I’m trying to stay optimistic because of the symptom I’m feeling but I’m also trying to prepare myself for a let down too. My test is Wednesday but I have some hpt which Im gonna start on Sunday (11 dpiui)… We shall see:)

Beginners luck:
Dec 2010: clomid, iui,
6 week u/s strong heartbeat
8 week u/s no heartbeat D&c

feb 2011 clomid, iui
March 2011 Gonal f 75iu, iui,
April 2011 Gonal f 75iu, iui,
May-Oct 2011 medication break… TTC naturally
Nov 1-15 2011: 150 iu Gonal f, iui,
Nov 15- now: 150/112 iui Gonal f, iui[/quote]

Good luck hun, I’m pulling for you!! :cross:

Well I am 11dpiui and took a hpt this morning… Negative! Ughh:( :grr:

[QUOTE=PellsPrincess]Well I am 11dpiui and took a hpt this morning… Negative! Ughh:( :grr:[/QUOTE]

It’s still early! I took my first hpt 14 1/2 days post iui and just barely saw a faint line. Don’t give up hope! :slight_smile:

Thanks girls:) still no :af: So I’ll be in touch:flower: another hpt this am was :bfn: But I’ve been naucous all day. So confusing!!! Lots of love and :bsv: Xo