2WW Positive Symptoms

Just wondering if we could start a thread with common symptoms during the 2ww, especially from people who have had successful IUI’s. Not all the posts in the “Success” thread mention this, so I am very curious.

Also, what is a real symptom and what could just be a side effect of injectibles…etc??

For me, I only did Ovidrel for my first cycle and I am now 9dpiui. I had some bad cramping but that was earlier around days 4-6. My breasts are tender but not too bad, but the most recent symptom I’ve had starting yesterday has been wetness in my underwear. (Sorry if it’s TMI) but I am not sure if this is just pms (I hope not) or a sign of a BFP…yesterday was a little white but today has been clear…anyone???
Thanks

:babydust: [quote=CMTK32]
Also, what is a real symptom and what could just be a side effect of injectibles…etc??

[/quote]

i’ve no experience w/ovidrel, but my 1st iui (BFP, 6 years ago) was unmedicated, and the only “symptom” i had was 2dpiui my lower abdomen was rock hard. sounds weird, i know, but that was it. i think alot of symptoms people experience are due to their meds (google your medication’s name and see the listed SE) and over-analyzing every twinge. i know i drove myself crazy my 2ww after my iui last month, trying to take it easy this time around! :babydust: :babydust: :cross:

I will never forget this, I was SO bloated on 10dpiui that I thought my stomach was about to explode :). The next day I tested and it was BFP.