2ww - Symptoms before a BFP

Those of you that have had a BFP, what kind of symptoms did you have during the 2ww, if any?

I’m currently in the 2ww and besides the pinching/pulling cramps I had 6-7dpiui I haven’t been feeling much. Except that I’m always bloated…

I’m expecting a BFN at this point, but I’m just curious to know what are the general symptoms before you got a BFP.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I really didn’t have any symptoms during my 2ww. I was a little bloated and crampy after the IUI, but that’s normal. At about 7dpiui I woke up with some cramping that felt a lot like AF was coming, but it went away by mid-day. Other than that, I felt completely normal. I was even taking prometrium. Personally, I don’t believe having or not having symptoms means anything with regards to getting a BFP. It’s just so hard to be on this journey and to not read into every sign and symptom.

Good luck! :cross: for your BFP!

At around 10dp iui, i had cramping like AF was coming. All of my symptoms were dead ringers for AF…cramps and sore bb’s. I was so upset thinking it didn’t work (AGAIN) that i could have fell off the toilet when i saw a BFP.
but looking back now, my cramps were more mild than regular AF cramps… kinda like the ones you get a week before your AF to warn you she’ll be on her way soon…

FX for you! hope you get your BFP! try not to read into signs and symptoms, most everyone i talk to didn’t have any at all!

DITTO!!! I was CERTAIN :af: was coming…although cramps were lighter. I didn’t test :bfp: until 16 DPIUI either!!! GOOD LUCK!!

[quote=j_dennis]At around 10dp iui, i had cramping like AF was coming. All of my symptoms were dead ringers for AF…cramps and sore bb’s. I was so upset thinking it didn’t work (AGAIN) that i could have fell off the toilet when i saw a BFP.
but looking back now, my cramps were more mild than regular AF cramps… kinda like the ones you get a week before your AF to warn you she’ll be on her way soon…

FX for you! hope you get your BFP! try not to read into signs and symptoms, most everyone i talk to didn’t have any at all![/quote]

About 5 or 6 dp IUI I started feeling very tired very early in the evening (usually I stay up until 11 or midnight, I couldn’t stay up past 9pm). I didn’t know I was going to get my BFP- thought I was getting a cold. This was the first symptom I felt, and it hasn’t really gone away :slight_smile: Good luck!

[SIZE=3]Except for the menstrual like cramps the day of IUI, I had no other symptoms until 10dpiui when I had this incredible bloated feeling in my tummy. I looked like I was 3 months pregnant :slight_smile: Sure enough, I tested and it was :bfp: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]GL!!!:babydust: [/SIZE]