2ww SYMPTOMS

I had my first iui on 11/10/10 -I had cramping from kind to alot since also I experienced some pulling sensation under my belly button on and off. Since yesterday I been having lower back pains on and off. What are/were your two week symptoms after an iui? (I also was on 50mg clomid and had the trigger) an what was your ending result? (bfp or bfn?) thanks for all your help!!

I had my IUI on 11/11 and had horrible cramping for 3 - 4 days. I’m not sure if it was from IUI or stomach virus going through the daycare i run. I vomited multiple times on 11/12 but we had sent so many kids home ill I wasn’t sure if it was IUI or not. Then no symptoms until today when i started having slight cramps randomly…
Not sure what it means. I have been so anxious this past week and have had no appetite!

[QUOTE=KMilford]I had my IUI on 11/11 and had horrible cramping for 3 - 4 days. I’m not sure if it was from IUI or stomach virus going through the daycare i run. I vomited multiple times on 11/12 but we had sent so many kids home ill I wasn’t sure if it was IUI or not. Then no symptoms until today when i started having slight cramps randomly…
Not sure what it means. I have been so anxious this past week and have had no appetite![/QUOTE]
you going to test if so when? Or just wait for the blood test? When do you go back?

Well I did test today and it was :bfn: but I’m hoping that that’s because it was only 7dpiui and the hcg is gone now? What about you?

Sorry i forgot to answer 2nd part! No scheduled time back. RE said take hpt on 11/26 and call her with results! Seems like everyone else on here gets scheduled back for bloodwork though…

I’m not sure what I’m gonna do yet. I want to test like now!! Lol but I deff told myself not till at least we’d which will be the end of my two weeks but my doc said to come back next Friday for a pregnancy test if no AF by then… So I might just stick it out till Friday my hubbs wants me to

I told myself to just wait but I couldn’t. Lol my hubby wanted me to wait also. I’m not supposed to test til Friday either if no AF but I may test again on Thanksgiving…1 day early? I am already calculating my next cycle just in case.

For my IUI back in Feb i had NO symptoms. I mean NONE of my normal things that happen on my other cycles. I really thought well crap no symptoms means im out. Well 9dpIUI i got my real BFP… but at 8dpIUI i had a ghost line i thought was a evap but it wasn’t after all. I didn’t get any symptoms until i was 6-7 weeks along and i was pregnant with triplets.

Last cycles IUI i also had NO symptoms and got a bfp but it ended up being a chemical pregnancy.

Goodluck :cross:

hi all…

is there anyone here that feels like me: I can’t decided if I’m getting my hopes up or I really do feel like I am pregnant? that is the hardest thing to determine…

today I am 7dpiui and for the past couple of days, I’ve been feeling “tickles” and “tingles” down there. my girls are tender today - I noticed they were yesterday, too.

I just feel “heavy” down there - that’s the only way I can think to describe it. it’s like being bloated but not. gah, so confusing I know, lol!

I took a test 4dpiui to see if the hCG was out of my system and I got a :bfn: so I’m assuming that was the case.

I think the thing I can’t ignore is that “warm blanket” feeling I have of really thinking I am preggo - any thoughts?

good luck and :bsv: :slight_smile:

My IUI was on 11/11. My RE said to take an HPT on Thanksgiving Day and to call if it was positive or if AF didn’t show. He doesn’t schedule beta tests unless AF fails to show or the HPT is positive.

I am ok with his choices…It saves me a visit and the blood draw if AF shows on time anyways. Plus I can handle a BFN better on my own, in my own home! :pray:

RE says…call them after HPT

My RE also asks us to take HPT on 14dpiui and call them with the results…

[quote=wishin4abump]My IUI was on 11/11. My RE said to take an HPT on Thanksgiving Day and to call if it was positive or if AF didn’t show. He doesn’t schedule beta tests unless AF fails to show or the HPT is positive.

I am ok with his choices…It saves me a visit and the blood draw if AF shows on time anyways. Plus I can handle a BFN better on my own, in my own home! :pray:[/quote]

Thanks - that makes me feel better! Maybe I will take mine on Thanksgiving as well if no :af: since we had our iui’s the same day!

Do you know if the hcg trigger will guarantee :af: - just wondering since I normally have had to induce my :af: with Provera? I don’t want false hope if it doesn’t show this week…

KM…I am not certain about the trigger inducing AF but I doubt it would have anything to do with AF. Usually your cycle starts with a sudden drop in progesterone and has nothing to do with HCG. The Provera works the same as a drop in progesterone, telling the body that you don’t need the built-up, thickened uterine lining…And so AF ensues.

But you do need to be absolutely sure you aren’t pregnant before taking the Provera so even if your test is negative, I might want to give it a few more days and test again just to be sure before starting it.

P.S. There is a ton of this infertility stuff I still don’t understand, but the meds I get! One good thing about being a pharmacist…I was very thankful that when it came to the injections and side effects, at least I knew that part!

[quote=wishin4abump]KM…I am not certain about the trigger inducing AF but I doubt it would have anything to do with AF. Usually your cycle starts with a sudden drop in progesterone and has nothing to do with HCG. The Provera works the same as a drop in progesterone, telling the body that you don’t need the built-up, thickened uterine lining…And so AF ensues.

But you do need to be absolutely sure you aren’t pregnant before taking the Provera so even if your test is negative, I might want to give it a few more days and test again just to be sure before starting it.

P.S. There is a ton of this infertility stuff I still don’t understand, but the meds I get! One good thing about being a pharmacist…I was very thankful that when it came to the injections and side effects, at least I knew that part![/quote]

Thanks! My RE will have me take a bloodtest before sending in the Rx so I’m safe there. I just wasn’t sure about the hcg trigger and af since I don’t ovulate on my own (hence the induced AF) that if the trigger made me ovulate if it would then in turn bring my AF naturally?!

I will have to keep you in mind next time I have questions about any of the drugs and their side effects!

I started having quite a bit of cramping last night and today so I am preparing myself for my next cycle…I don’t think this one worked for me :af: but won’t know for sure until Friday!

:pray: & :cross: that my intuition is wrong.

KMilford~ Don’t count yourself out yet. My last IUI I had cramping off and on for the 2ww. GOOD LUCK to you! thinkin of you this Friday :babydust::babydust::cross::cross: