3 failed Donor egg IVF cycles

Hi all,
I have had 3 failed Donor egg IVF cycles (well one BFP but m/c at 10 weeks). I have read about the potential for use of G-CSF (Neupogen or trade name) in IVF to assist in implantation and prevent recurrent miscarriages and was hoping that my RE here in Dublin will prescribe this for mer on my next fresh donor egg cycle. He hasn’t heard much about it but it does seem to be in use in some UK clinics. Have any of you heard about this or even used it during IVF? I would be really grateful for any informaiton you might have to help me get clarificaiton on the use of this drug,
Many thanks,
SS.

Sorry I don’t really have any info for you, but I wanted to say sorry you are having to go through so much. We went through 3 miscarriages before finally having our little boy. We wereput on lovenox and moved on to donor embryos, not sure which, or if both made the difference, but something worked! It is a hard journey but it is worth it in the end. Hope someone gives you some good feedback about this. Good luck with your next cycle!!