31 and starting new

Hi Everyone
I’m 100% new to this whole process. I am 31 newly remarried and have 2 children already at a very young stupid age of 25 i tied my tubes :grr: . Well now my husband and I have to go through the long process to try and conceive. I don’t know what to expect. I’m in the NJ area and have appointments to visit to different IVF locations. Does anyone know the best place to go to in the Tri-state area. I’m definately willing to travel and Yes due to my own stupidity this is now coming out of our pocket and we have enough saved for only 2 cycles.

Stressed worried and so confused definiately looking for guidance.

I don’t have an answer for your question about the best places in NJ. I just wanted to say :welcome: . You have come to the right place for guidance and information. Don’t beat yourself up. You made the choice that you thought was best at the time. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck on your search.

Same as Nilah! :welcome: and relax! As 31 old woman with great fertility history, you should really be relaxed, your chances are great!
Good luck!

I don’t know how it goes when tubes were tied, but medicine these days has many answers to different conditions. Im dure you will find yours. But make sure you get a good dr. Ask around a lot.
As for your sense of guilt, if we had ability to forsee future and what effects our actions would cause, nobody would ever make a mistake.

Thank you all for the wonderful support

[QUOTE=STARTINGOVER_31]Hi Everyone
I’m 100% new to this whole process. I am 31 newly remarried and have 2 children already at a very young stupid age of 25 i tied my tubes :grr: . Well now my husband and I have to go through the long process to try and conceive. I don’t know what to expect. I’m in the NJ area and have appointments to visit to different IVF locations. Does anyone know the best place to go to in the Tri-state area. I’m definately willing to travel and Yes due to my own stupidity this is now coming out of our pocket and we have enough saved for only 2 cycles.

Stressed worried and so confused definiately looking for guidance.[/QUOTE]

I can’t recommend anything for your area, but I can say that IVF is more than likely going to be pretty easy for you if your fertility issue is coming from tubal problems. Given that you’ve had 2 successful pregnancies already, the chance of your first cycle succeeding is well to the right of the bell curse. Good luck.

Oh my gosh startingover! I think we have an awful lot in common! I am 40 and remarried 6 years ago. I too, stupidly tied my tubes 12 years ago…after 3 children. I was married for 15 yrs and never dreamed I would go through a divorce. My husband now, has no children of his own and is an only child, so I am willing to do anything possible to make my sweetheart a daddy! We too are paying out of pocket and it really hard to save up over and over. I hope this time is successful for you guys…Best wishes

Me too

I also had my tubes tied stupidly and I can relate to all of what you are saying. While I am not remarried and got them tied in my early 30s, I still know all too well the regret and the anger that comes with a decision that cannot be reversed that turned out to not be the right one in the first place. In a nutshell - :grr:

Unfortunately I was on the wrong side of the stats with IVF. We did 3 cycles and 2 frozen transfers, one with 4 embryos that were day 5, but only a chemical pregnancy throughout the whole process. We did switch clinics for the last cycle too. There was nothing ever diagnosed as being “wrong” with either one of us, I think we just were unlucky. Not really sure. I was told I was in perfect shape, had the two successful pregnancies, great test results, should have been a snap! Who knows? There could be some secondary infertility going on with one of us and we might have had issues if we were trying for #3 and I never had the TL in the first place? My OB always reminds me that 50% of couples who are unsuccessful with IVF have “unexplained” as their diagnosis. It is true that you/we are in a great place having proven our fertility, so go with that, believe it will happen, and go for it! Don’t worry about what might or might not happen, it won’t change the outcome anyway.

I wish you the best!

How far are you from the Philly area?

Wishfor1more… We are both in same boat. It’s so expensive and I just pray it goes well first try.

I’m very close to Philly area @RadnorGal

[QUOTE=STARTINGOVER_31]I’m very close to Philly area @RadnorGal[/QUOTE]

Be sure to check out Society Hill Reproductive Medicine. Dr Kelly is amazing and located in Philly (very easy to find)!! They have a website with a lot of information. If you have any questions or need other suggestions, just let me know. :slight_smile:

Good luck!!

[quote=STARTINGOVER_31]Hi Everyone

Stressed worried and so confused definiately looking for guidance.[/quote]

Hi Starting over! Welcome, this is a great site! You may want to incorporate the success rates on the SART website into your search. While the data is from 2011, it can possibly help guide you as it tells you the percentage of infertility diagnoses treated at the various centers. It can sort of help give you an idea of who might have a lot of success with tubal issues. Just do a search for SART and click on IVF success rates -it will allow you to choose the states you are interested in. It is at least a place to start. Good luck to you! Personally, we are looking for a second opinion and are going to do a free consultation with Dr. Sher at SIRM, and SIRM has 2 locations in NY I believe.

Hi starting over.

I just did my first IVF and got pregnant Thank God. I live in NJ and my clinic is IVF of NJ and my RE was Dr Jurema. They have multiple offices, I did my monitoring in short Hills office and main office is in Somerset. I think they were ranked 3rd in NJ. I have also heard that St barnabus Hospital in Livingston NJ is amazing an cheaper than my clinic. They are in the east wing. I went there for my NT scan and will deliver there it’s a beautiful place. Update us on what you decide best of luck. both places that I mentioned provide amazing service. Also I would recommend doing accupunture start a few weeks before I believe it truely helped me in getting pregnant. I saw Dr Ding in Clark NJ. She has so many testimonials from women she helped get pregnant. There is a bit of a language barrier but it’s worth it.

Helo i can help you to get best infertility support

Hello,

i cant suggest you anything if you are looking for treatments in NJ. But if you are ready to travel, i can suggest you with one of the fertility centre India, where my sister got treatment, and now is the mother of 2 year old baby, the name of that centre is Guru infertility centre in Madurai a town in Tamil Nadu, India. the doctors were very friendly and they gave best online consultation first and we went to the centre after that and the treatment was best. and my sister and family is very happily living.
if you want i can send you their site link, you just have to send your problem through the site and they will contact you directly,
Infertility Treatment Tamil Nadu | Best Infertility Center Madurai

May god bless you… :pray:

[quote=STARTINGOVER_31]Hi Everyone

Stressed worried and so confused definiately looking for guidance.[/quote]

Reading your thread is like reading my life story. I am in the SAME boat… Tubes tied at 25ish after my twins… divorced, remarried to someone who has no children of his own… So we have been on this bumpy rough road… Just stay positive and you will do wonderful! Best wishes on your adventure!!! :slight_smile:

This is the best information and support i have had in my whole process. I will definitely update my progress soon.