3dt any success even if no embryos to freeze?

Hi, new to this forum

Has anyone had a sucess with a three day transfer. I am 3dp 3dt with two 8 cell grade 2 embryos transfered. we had 8 embryos in total and recived a call from the clinc that there was nothing to freeze. have now lost my hope that the two embryos transfered will stick.

This is our second cycle and really hope for a BFP. first cycle nothing to freeze either.:grr:

I am 1dp5dt and I just got the call that the two embryos that were left (that they extended cultured) didn’t make it to freeze. I am so scared now about the two that they transferred =( Out of 15 fertilized eggs only two were good enough to use/freeze? Does this say something about my egg quality?

:bsv: [quote=jessica21]Hi, new to this forum

Has anyone had a sucess with a three day transfer. I am 3dp 3dt with two 8 cell grade 2 embryos transfered. we had 8 embryos in total and recived a call from the clinc that there was nothing to freeze. have now lost my hope that the two embryos transfered will stick.

This is our second cycle and really hope for a BFP. first cycle nothing to freeze either.:grr:[/quote]

I was originally scheduled to have a 5 day transfer. However my RE was happy with the cell division at 3 days and we did a 3 day transfer. Remember I was 36 yrs old at the time and we transfered 3 8-celled embryos. I am now 33 weeks pregnant. Just remember to stay away from the mental and physical stress on your body. I also ate a little bit of pineapple during my 2ww since it has a natural ingredient in it which helps implantation. I believe that relaxing, destressing and eating the pineapple really helped me! Good Luck and much :bsv: :bsv: to you. :flower:

I was originally scheduled to have a 5 day transfer. However my RE was happy with the cell division at 3 days and we did a 3 day transfer. Remember I was 36 yrs old at the time and we transfered 3 8-celled embryos. I am now 33 weeks pregnant. Just remember to stay away from the mental and physical stress on your body. I also ate a little bit of pineapple during my 2ww since it has a natural ingredient in it which helps implantation. I believe that relaxing, destressing and eating the pineapple really helped me! Good Luck and much :bsv: :bsv: to you. :flower:[/quote]
Did you take a hpt before the beta?

I am one of those success stories! It can happen. Try to have faith. It is proven that women who undergo hypnosis have better success rates. So much of this battle is mental, so try to relax and keep your spirits up.

I did a 3dt of 2: 8 cell embies. I had none to freeze. I only had 4 eggs at ER, and 3 fertilize, so talk about bad odds, but I had BFP! Even got a squinter +hpt at 5dp3dt.
Later, I had a miscarriage of a perfectly normal baby. My HCG levels were always great, and doubled every 33 hrs. The reason for my miscarriage turned out to be a crappy genetic clotting disorder, which I’m glad I now know about. For my 2nd try, I will be on a blood thinners. I am expecting the 2nd IVF to turn out about the same, but I know it only takes one. It can and does happen!!
Best of luck!!:cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :babydust:

Having nothing to freeze is more common than not and says nothing about the quality of the embryos you transferred. They transfer the best of the best and the criteria for freezing is very strict. Good luck!

Thanks everyone. the 2ww is driving me crazy. I feel thats its already over as i feel period pains already and its only 4 days post transfer.
:cross: :pray: