3dt ladies when did you get your positive on a HPt?

I said that I wasn’t going to do this. I’m eatting my words now. I’m currently 7dpt3dt(fet) and I’m experiencing a lot of weird things. I’ve had bleeding, sore boobs, cramps, etc. So I decided to take a hpt. Of course it was a :bfn:. I thought maybe just maybe it was due to it being a dollar store test. So I went out and purchased a first response test. Yet again, a Negative. Now I’m starting to think it’s the freaking progesterone playing tricks on me again. I’m hoping an praying for a holiday blessing. I mean a healthy pregnancy is all I want for Christmas. So I revert back to my question. Ladies, when did you get your positive on a hpt?

A little something unrelated: I’m in the Dollar Store purchase a few pregnancy test and the lady behind me says," what you going to take them until you believe it?" It took everything in my power not to curse her out in three languages.

Hi :slight_smile:

I did not have a day 3 transfer, so obviously I never had the BFP after a 3dt. But I found this online and figured I share it with you.
According to this list you wont even start to get hcg in your blood before 8 days past a 3 day transfer. So with that said>>>> testing 4dp3dt is WAAAAAAAY to early!!!
I hope this helped you a little :slight_smile:

[B]3-DAY TRANSFER:[/B]

1dpt …embryo is growing and developing
2dpt… Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt…Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt… Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt… Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt… Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt… Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt…Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt…More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt…More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt…HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

[B]5-DAY TRANSFER:[/B]

-1dpt …embryo is growing and developing
0dpt… Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt…Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt… Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt… Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt… Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt… Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
6dpt…Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt…More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt…More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt…HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

[quote=chanabug33]I said that I wasn’t going to do this. I’m eatting my words now. I’m currently 7dpt3dt(fet) and I’m experiencing a lot of weird things. I’ve had bleeding, sore boobs, cramps, etc. So I decided to take a hpt. Of course it was a :bfn:. I thought maybe just maybe it was due to it being a dollar store test. So I went out and purchased a first response test. Yet again, a Negative. Now I’m starting to think it’s the freaking progesterone playing tricks on me again. I’m hoping an praying for a holiday blessing. I mean a healthy pregnancy is all I want for Christmas. So I revert back to my question. Ladies, when did you get your positive on a hpt?

A little something unrelated: I’m in the Dollar Store purchase a few pregnancy test and the lady behind me says," what you going to take them until you believe it?" It took everything in my power not to curse her out in three languages.[/quote]
I got my BFP with an HPT 8dpt (I was scared to do it earlier!) and the line was very faint. I did it again at 14 dpt and it was stronger. :slight_smile:

Oh, and that was really rude of the cashier. Some people are so insensitive. I also think that it’s really hard if you haven’t gone through infertility treatments to understand, that’s why it’s so great to have this forum so you have people to talk to.

[QUOTE=StepMom33]I got my BFP with an HPT 8dpt (I was scared to do it earlier!) and the line was very faint. I did it again at 14 dpt and it was stronger. :slight_smile:

Oh, and that was really rude of the cashier. Some people are so insensitive. I also think that it’s really hard if you haven’t gone through infertility treatments to understand, that’s why it’s so great to have this forum so you have people to talk to.[/QUOTE
It wasn’t the cashier. It was A lady behind me.

I know how you feel. I had a tranfser on 11/20 like you :slight_smile: mine was a 5dt and I have tested every day and they are all BFN. I am so sad. I have barely any symptoms either. So I highly doubt mine worked this time around.
I will keep my fingers crossed for us :pray:

[quote=ckret01]I know how you feel. I had a tranfser on 11/20 like you :slight_smile: mine was a 5dt and I have tested every day and they are all BFN. I am so sad. I have barely any symptoms either. So I highly doubt mine worked this time around.
I will keep my fingers crossed for us :pray:[/quote]

ckret I’m sending you :bsv: . Keep me updated on your beta. Mine has been moved up to Nov 30.

Thank you so much. Although I am not very positive it’s going to be good unfortunately. Today is 9dp5dt and still negative.

Please keep me posted tomorrow…sending you loads of good vibes :pray: :cross: