3rd beta

Ok quick update before I go to bed ladies it’s been a long time since I post a thread my 3rd beta came back as 28,000 2nd ultrasound came back showing 2 strong heartbeats thank god my twins are doing just fine and am safe to say am officially :preg: Can’t wait till I start showing started to think of some baby names lol to all my ladies with the :bfp: We finally made it thank god he is good I wish you all a heathy and strong successful 9months and a joyful birth to the ladies in the 2ww and the ones with the :bfn: Your all in my :pray: Wish you nothing but the best and good luck never give up keep hopes alive and the 2wwers I know the wait is hard but its worth it leave a comment with your results symptoms how far along are you and due date am 6 wks and 5days my due date is the 4th of July :cheer:but twins can be early my symptoms are insominia(aka baby schedule) lol bloating,back pain,constipation,fatigue,gas,thirst,salt craving and mood swings hope I left enough words of encouragement

[QUOTE=Mrsrodriguez10026]Ok quick update before I go to bed ladies it’s been a long time since I post a thread my 3rd beta came back as 28,000 2nd ultrasound came back showing 2 strong heartbeats thank god my twins are doing just fine and am safe to say am officially :preg: Can’t wait till I start showing started to think of some baby names lol to all my ladies with the :bfp: We finally made it thank god he is good I wish you all a heathy and strong successful 9months and a joyful birth to the ladies in the 2ww and the ones with the :bfn: Your all in my :pray: Wish you nothing but the best and good luck never give up keep hopes alive and the 2wwers I know the wait is hard but its worth it leave a comment with your results symptoms how far along are you and due date am 6 wks and 5days my due date is the 4th of July :cheer:but twins can be early my symptoms are insominia(aka baby schedule) lol bloating,back pain,constipation,fatigue,gas,thirst,salt craving and mood swings hope I left enough words of encouragement[/QUOTE]

Congrats to you!! Enjoy and have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!