3rd IVF or more in March/April 2013

Hi ladies,

I would like to connect with ladies who have been through IVF a few times. I’m going into this round of IVF feeling scared, nervous, excited and my emotions seem to be all over the place. I could use some encouragement along this journey, and would love to do what I can to encourage you!

We’re starting with a new RE (we moved from IN to FL) and I’m nervous and excited and scared all at the same time.

Just a little about me: Our first IVF cycle ended before the retrieval. Our second ended before the transfer (our embryos didn’t survive - we were supposed to have a 5-day transfer, but none made it to day 5). Our third cycle we made it all the way (with a 3-day transfer), but had negative results. We are praying for a positive outcome this time!

I look forward to hearing your story!

[quote=Stacey4iu]Hi ladies,

I would like to connect with ladies who have been through IVF a few times. I’m going into this round of IVF feeling scared, nervous, excited and my emotions seem to be all over the place. I could use some encouragement along this journey, and would love to do what I can to encourage you!

We’re starting with a new RE (we moved from IN to FL) and I’m nervous and excited and scared all at the same time.

Just a little about me: Our first IVF cycle ended before the retrieval. Our second ended before the transfer (our embryos didn’t survive - we were supposed to have a 5-day transfer, but none made it to day 5). Our third cycle we made it all the way (with a 3-day transfer), but had negative results. We are praying for a positive outcome this time!

I look forward to hearing your story![/quote]
Hi Stacey, I was just cancelled for IVF#2 today and will be starting IVF#3 hopefully in April. When are you expecting to start Stims?

Hi Ladies,

I am in the same boat. I go in on Monday for my baseline and if all is clear I start stims on Tuesday. My projected ER is 4/7. I would love to join your discussions.

K-

[quote=K-in-CA]Hi Ladies,

I am in the same boat. I go in on Monday for my baseline and if all is clear I start stims on Tuesday. My projected ER is 4/7. I would love to join your discussions.

K-[/quote]
K - I just joined the April Forum group? Are you there?

[quote=Stacey4iu]Hi ladies,

I look forward to hearing your story![/quote]

Hi there,

I am going through my 4th IVF cycle right now. I’m more then half way through my 2ww. We have been through 3 IUI’s and this is our 4th IVF cycle and have been doing this over the course of the past two years. We are still waiting for our baby #1. I have never had a positive test. I have never been pregnant.

You are not alone my friend. We are praying for our big fat positive this time, that this is our moment. :pray: