42 and need egg donor abroad. Please help

Sounds very good! What about housing? Did the clinic provide accommodation both times? And also as I know the doctor should assign some treatment and prescribe medications. Did you visit the clinic for tests and ultrasounds? Tickets cost are also not cheap(( We want to count everything to know the final price.

The clinic provided us with apt during both our visits. Food supply was provided as well. Our doctor assigned the treatment plan for us and gave us all needed instructions. We didn’t go to biotexcom for ultrasounds and tests! All these we did in our local clinic. Then we just have to send the results to our manager by mail. So there was no extra waste of money)

That’s great! Thanks for your help! You told me everything I needed to know to make final decision. I think we’ll contact biotexcom on one of these days. There are a couple of clinics, which we’ve also took into consideration. But Ukrainian clinic is on the first place in our list) Reading so many positive reviews made us to exalt this clinic among others. Well, I think we’ll go and check for ourselves!

I’m happy I could help! I remember when I was in the searching. God bless those kind ladies, who helped me with good advices. It is important to support and help people with same problem as we have. Mandy, I wish you all the best. I hope you’ll become a mother and feel delight of parenting! Good luck to you, dear!

Hello Fiona! How are you? I came back from Ukraine a couple of weeks ago. I want to share some good news with you as I’ve promised! Speaking about services, everything was like you’ve said. When we arrived in Kiev, we were met by taxi driver. Then we went to the clinic. I must say I was surprised to see such modern building! I had some doubts, but after I saw modern equipment and fancy design, they faded away. There were many people and lines were very long. We were waiting for a couple of hours to meet with the doctor. But it’s fine, I understand we’re not the only one who need help. We’ve chosen package ‘Success’ for €9 900. We’ve already made the first payment. We’ve already sent the list of desirable characteristics of the donor to our program coordinator. We made all needed tests. Our doctor assigned the treatment plan for us. Also she gave us all needed instructions. We lived in comfortable apartment. We also was provided with food supply. So now we are undergoing treatment and waiting for good news from the clinic!

Hello honey! I’m so happy for you! My congratulations with signing a contract. I’m glad your journey has started! I wish you all the best. I hope you’ll continue updating. I’ll be waiting for more great news from you. I’m fine, honey) Thanks for asking! Daniel and Denis are growing with each day. I’m so exhausted but still happy mom)

Hi, girls! Just dropped in to say we’ve got our BFP with the 1st att with donor eggs in the clinic. Were enormously surprised as thought it would take us much longer to conceive. Thankfully they’ve created miracle and I’m so happy with that morning sickness!! Like G.Fiona says, exhausted but so very happy mom! :smiley:
Absolutely like our doc and nurse - they’re wonderful. Also made several nice acquaintances, two ladies are waiting for their OTD. Another couple is passing surrogacy program, so my heart goes for all of them. Hope you’re feeling well X

SamanthaSun- great news! Safe and happy pregnancy. I know a lady who is also cyclling in Europe, in Gdansk. I am keeping my fingers crossed for her positive cycling. She is a very good person and deserves to be happy xx

Hi, ladies! Hope everything’s going on smoothly. Will post just to drop light on other DE IVF programs in Biotexcom, girls might be searching any…
1 attempt - ECONOMY - 4900 euro in 1 installment after you sign the contract. In case selective reduction is needed we will be charged 1000 euro additionally.
2 attempts - DOUBLE - 6900 euro in 2 equal installments. Selective reduction is covered by the package price.
5 attempts - GUARANTEED SUCCESS - 9900 euro in 2 equal installments. In case of 5 negatives they refund the money paid. Selective reduction is covered by the package price as well. Here plan 3 - 5 attempts deserves most attention. It’s only double the 1 attempt and not far off the cost of 1 cycle in UK to compare prices.
Besides it gives you peace of mind you have other options. Looking at ladies’ signatures on forums you can see multiple attempts is not unusual. Sods law you will get lucky first time. But that’s worth a whole pot of money, isn’t it?!

Hello girls! It’s so nice to read your stories! I’m so happy for all of you and your successful procedures. I also can’t have kids without medical help. I was diagnosed with PCOS almost 10 years ago. My only solution was egg donation. We also used Ukrainian biotexcom. Our baby girl was born last year. I’ve got pregnant from 2nd attempt. We made ultrasounds and tests at our local clinic. Then we’ve just sent all results to our program coordinator by mail. So there was no extra waste of money. We had three visits in a framework of our procedure. The clinic provided us with taxi and accommodation during all our visits. By the way, we were provided with food supply too. And again all these services were already included into our package. We didn’t pay additional charges. Our doctor assigned the treatment plan for us. Also she gave us all needed instructions. The first attendance lasted 2 days. During this visit we had medical examination. Also we were provided with information about the program, organizational and medical parts and terms of the contract. Our second and third visits lasted for 6 days. We had sperm pick-up, fertilization of donor’s eggs and embryo transfer. The clinic has 3 packages in general. We chose ‘Guaranteed success’ for €9 900. There were also packages with one or two attempts of de ivf. They costed less. We had 5 attempts. In case of failure of all tries, the clinic gives money back. So there was no risk for us. That’s why we chose exactly this package. We were never asked to pay some additional charges. We indicated height, weight, hair color, eyes color, nose, face and lips shape. Generally saying, all features we needed. Then the clinic found three donors corresponding to our phenotypes and sent us info about them. And then we chose the one, who suited us the most.

Hi all! Got to know recently about eviternity.org site International patient coordinator. They offer free consultations in London. Also there is so much information to consider. I’m sure beginners would love it! They’re dealing with egg donation and surrogacy. So more ideas for no money.
Just in case someone needs :wink:

My dh and I were ttc for a very long time. I’ve got pregnant in 2009 and we thought that finally our prayers were heard. Unfortunately my pregnancy ended with a miscarriage. We’ve lost our son and it was shocking for whole our family. I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my dh. He gave me support I needed the most. We wanted to have kids so much, it was our only dream. Living childless life wasn’t a variant for us. We were thinking about adoption at first. But we wanted our child to be genetically related to our family. Still I had some doubts. My dh looked at this procedure positively. It would be his child anyway. I thought I would be just some woman, who will carry a baby. I have a fear, that everyone will notice it’s not mine. I thought it will be obvious and people will talk about it… Also I watched a tv show about de ivf. Some children started to look for women, who shared eggs with these kids’ mothers. That was so sad. Those mothers didn’t deserve such attitude. They made everything possible their children to have all they need and even more. And here is gratitude.

But as this procedure was our only solution of our problem, I made a decision to do it. I should say de ivf is a very good option. I had this procedure in 2014. I’ve got pregnant from first attempt. We were on seventh heaven! Our girls were born in May 2015. We’ve just celebrated their first birthday. We used Ukrainian clinic BioTexCom. We are happy parents now! I have no regrets. As soon as I knew I’m pregnant all doubts were wiped out. We decided not to tell our daughters we used donor eggs. I think children’ mind is not ready for such info. This fact will change nothing for them. The most important is to give them love and care. I consider myself as their only mother. This is everything they need to know.

How do survive in the conditions when you are face to face with such a problem? When your disease is so intimate and personal, that it’s too difficult discussing it with anybody. My mother died due to cancer of the uterus. Her illness had been identified too late and it led to dire consequences. But thank goodness she had been able to give me a life before she was taken bad. I hoped that It wouldn’t affect me. That horrible fate does not repeat with me the same dirty trick, but I just can’t have children because of the hormonal disease. It is really make me calmer that someone has had a positive experience. Reading reports from this forum my loneliness disappears, and there is a hope. I had 3 IVF before the real cause of my infertility was figured out. Life after miscarriage is like a falling into a dirty pit. There are many women who know how to feel after that inhere, I know. I’ve decided to write my message because fortunately I noted the name of the clinic, which I would have to ask for help. The next destination of my journey is Ukraine. I attempted having a deal with the other centers, but anyhow something went wrong. I liked the conditions and price offered by BIOTEX. We are mentally mature to become parents with a surrogate mother’s help. This is far from the end of the path, but intuition tells me that all will be well.

Considering donor egg is never easy. just from the first time you realize you may need it. The reasons vary among ladies. but the major one seems is that we all want biologically related kids, right? When using donor egg you just drop this opportunity and it becomes the hugest milestone for a woman. The thing is that we all should remain realistic over the age related issues. It’s a well known scientific fact that egg quality drops the older we get. And if you’re for example, 42 yrs old and evaluating your chances with own egg or donor egg, then you should seriously consider donor eggs. as those might give you 50% more chance of conceiving. (abnormalties in own eggs may lead to different outcomes. Be this a mc or implantation failure - you’ll better to know your eggs for ivf are just perfect to feel less stressed and this way improving your chances for success). We opted for donor eggs in biotexcom clinic, Kiev. Have nothing to regret about. We’ve recently had our 7 wks scan, everything’s been great so far. Hoping my sweet bean is growing healthy inside.

Hi, dear, I can recommend you the clinic in Ukraine where I had treatment, I passed not only egg donation there, but surrogacy as well. They deal with IVF and egg donation too, I think, it is good idea to choose Ukraine for such a treatment, Ukrainian donors are very beautiful. You can contact Adonis directly and they will tell you the details.

Well, I didn’t know this piece of info earlier. BUT it’s worthy to share in my opinion. The clinic we’re currently with has introduced their new infertility treatment method. It’s called donation of mitochondria. There’s a nice post on their official biotexcom.com site, you may visit for more details. It says, ‘’ This program gives women, who underwent numerous unsuccessful IVF cycles, aged 40+, (patients with low mitochondrial functional activity), an excellent chance to give birth to a child who shares a genetic relationship with her and her partner. How is this possible?
Mitochondrion is one of the most important components of any living cell, including the egg. In simple words, mitochondrion is the cell’s energy station. Essentially, its work consists in supplying the cell with vital energy for its normal functioning.
Women that went through multiple unsuccessful IVF attempts, as well as of older reproductive age, need to restore oocyte mitochondria in order to successfully become pregnant. A woman can become pregnant only if there are functionally active mitochondria in her oocytes. Donation of mitochondria will allow thousands of hopeless women to give birth to a healthy child through IVF using mitochondrial donation.
To carry out such a procedure, an egg donor with a high functional activity of mitochondria (a blastocyst production rate of 70% or more), a patient (willing to get pregnant), and sperm for in vitro fertilization are required. Healthy functionally active mitochondria are taken from a donor’s oocyte and integrated with the patient’s cells. Next, fertilization with sperm and transfer of a healthy embryo into the patient’s uterus is performed…’’
This means you can use donor’s healthy mitochondria only which don’t influence the baby’s DNA, so the baby’s absolutely yours!! Isn’t this amazing?!!
I’d definitely investigate more on the point being in your shoes.
All the very best and keep us posted Xx