45 and trying to get pregnant

Hi,
I am new to this forum and quite pessimistic. I am 45 years old and recently married (my second marriage), I have a wonderful husband who has however no children and wants a child. I have two girls aged 14 and 17 from my previous marriage. I want to have another child for my husband but I am not sure if I can. About 18months ago however I started having problems with my period. It now comes every 2-3 months, I have had FSH testing and was 18, then 28 and at one stage 54. I was told by my doctors I am pre menopausal. I have done research and I don’t know if I would like to get pregnant with my own eggs even if I could due to the high health risks involved, so I am thinking of using donor eggs with my husbands sperm.
What I would like is some input on this subject. If I use donor eggs will my age affect my pregnancy, I am healthy and had two easy pregnancies the first time around.
Another factor is my husbands age, he is 59. (I even have some doubts about having a child at our age).
Thank you

Donor eggs are likely the way to go for your best chance of success. Check the SART stats on success here: http://www.sart.org/find_frm.html You should probably call one of the fertility centers in your area and meet with a Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) to see what your best options are.