8 mature follies and estradiol 1200 with iui

Anyone had this many mature follicles and continued with cycle? MyRE said because II’m a geriatric pt at 39 he wasn’t worried that I’d have HOM with that many follicles.I went ahead with the iui ( number 5)and am in the 2ww.Any others my age have that many follicles and get a bfp.scared and worried that if I don’t get preggo with that manyffollicles,I never will.

on my last cycle, i had a 21, 16, 15, 2 14s, and 2 13s. one doc thought any/all of those could pop and suggested i cancel. but after reviewing my e2, my doc felt it was ok to go forward. i think the e2 suggested only 2-3 were maturing. we ended up with a singleton.

[QUOTE=jeepgal31]Anyone had this many mature follicles and continued with cycle? MyRE said because II’m a geriatric pt at 39 he wasn’t worried that I’d have HOM with that many follicles.I went ahead with the iui ( number 5)and am in the 2ww.Any others my age have that many follicles and get a bfp.scared and worried that if I don’t get preggo with that manyffollicles,I never will.[/QUOTE]

Wow that’s a lot of follies! Can I ask your protocol???

[QUOTE=jeepgal31]Anyone had this many mature follicles and continued with cycle? MyRE said because II’m a geriatric pt at 39 he wasn’t worried that I’d have HOM with that many follicles.I went ahead with the iui ( number 5)and am in the 2ww.Any others my age have that many follicles and get a bfp.scared and worried that if I don’t get preggo with that manyffollicles,I never will.[/QUOTE]

If you’re geriatric, then I’m dead. :wink:

I had two ripe follies this cycle, with three smaller ones on the other ovary.

We shall see!