8dp5dt any success after spotting ?

So I’m 8dp5dt and I’ve been feeling cramps here and there. I tought I had implantation pains at 2dp5dt but this morning (tmi) I wiped and there was light red almost pink blood? I’m taking pio shots and suppositories also. So I called my coordinator and she just said some women do have bleeding before beta but honestly I think they just tell you that so you don’t freak out I don’t have cramping right now and my breast don’t hurt and when i get af I always have cramps all day and my breast hurt. So my question is can I still possibly get a positive beta? Anyone have this spotting 2 days before beta and get bfp? Thanks in advance.

Yep happened to me this time ! Spotting and even my HPT got lighter for a day or 2 currently 9 weeks and just saw the bean a few days ago implantiopn spotting can happen for a little and cramping is normal on fact the 2 bfn cycles were the only 2 I didn have cramping. Also could be like me I had a vanishing twin on U/S

I had major bleeding and cramping starting at 8dp5dt. Couldn’t believe it could be anything other than AF. Chin up, there’s definitely hope!

I had the same thing. I was getting positive HPT’s from 5dp5dt on and had some slight spotting when I wiped around 8dp5dt. I thought it was a sign of miscarriage, but I am 10w2d pregnant. My RE said it could have been implanation bleeding (it takes a couple days for the blood to come out) or just because I had slightly low progesterone levels.

Thank you so much ladies you have no idea how much hope I just got from your posts. Congratulations on the babies. I hope they are healthy and growing strong baby’s :grouphug:

I wanted to share with you ladies that I poas and its :bfp: thank you so much ladies you all gave me hope when I was down and I know I still have a long road but I’m happy for today. God bless you and your babies :pray: :grouphug:

CONGRATS!!!. Wishing you a H&H 9 months

Congrats on your BFP!!! I was going to post to let you know that it does happen, mine was bright red and I had no other choice but to believe it was over…I get to meet my little girl in 8 weeks!
Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

[QUOTE=kbdiadora]Congrats on your BFP!!! I was going to post to let you know that it does happen, mine was bright red and I had no other choice but to believe it was over…I get to meet my little girl in 8 weeks!
Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy[/QUOTE]

Congratulations it so amazing, hope you have a easy labor and god bless your baby girl. I can’t believe it still

[QUOTE=Prayingandhoping]CONGRATS!!!. Wishing you a H&H 9 months[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much it means a lot to me. And ill keep you in my prayers so that your 3rd try is the charm. It was for us so keep positive and praying god will hear you and give you what your hear so desires. Thanks again.

[QUOTE=Meandyou]I wanted to share with you ladies that I poas and its :bfp: thank you so much ladies you all gave me hope when I was down and I know I still have a long road but I’m happy for today. God bless you and your babies :pray: :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

I knew from reading your first post that this will be happy ending story! Congrats, so happy for you!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

[QUOTE=Dear_D]I knew from reading your first post that this will be happy ending story! Congrats, so happy for you!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:[/QUOTE]

Thank you dear_d Im so happy just praying my betas double first one was 65