8dpo Symptoms? Need a distraction!

I am 8dpo today…I took a test today and its a :bfn: :grr: My DH and I have been ttc for 5 years! Im starting to go nuts…this month we both started fertilaid. It just feels different this month!! I am having pulling in my left ovary area since 5dpo, pain in my abdomen and feeling bloated. What symptoms did you ladies have 8dpo?

Im hoping and PRAYING we all get our:bfp: soon!!!:pray: Thanks everyone!!!

None and i already had a BFP with my first IUI at 8dpiui. The pulling on your left ovary could be because you ovulated from that ovary. Bloating is normal after ovulation.

Fertilaid in men doesn’t get into their system and start working on a man’s sperm until 3 months after. It takes that long for new sperm to mature and have the effects of the fertilaid.

:cross: :cross:

Thanks for the pick me up…lol :confused: We have both noticed a huge different in the amount of “juices” he is producing! We had one failed round of IVF thats all we can do for a while…as it is too expensive :frowning: Trying to stay optimistic!! :pray:

Stay positive! :cross:

If it feels different to you this month than it probably is! Intuition is sneaky like that :wink:

:pray: it’s a sticky bean for you!! Good luck!

Thank you!! I am so grateful for the optimism!! We will :pray: for all of us and a :bfp: :pray:

I always felt something “different” the months I got a BFP (although not always the same different things) so I’m hoping that your “different” feeling becomes a BFP in a few days. Sending you sticky vibes and baby dust!

Good luck! :cross: :pray:

Thank you! I might be crazy lol we shall see :cross: :cross: :cross: Congradulations to you wish you a H&H 9 months!!! :woohoo: :cheer:

My first pregnancy that stuck and wasn’t a chemical I had some cramping the day after transfer and I woke up in the middle of the night 3dp3dt horribly nauseous. I was terrified I was going to throw up and that I’d dislodge the embies. After that, nothing except one emotional crying fit (I don’t really cry so that was weird). After my :bfp: I got AF cramps, headaches, and I would be really hungry, but get full really fast.

This time around I have been starving since the ET (No full feelings so I am going to have to watch the eating ;)), I have been exhausted (didn’t get that until my second month last time), I have had lower abdomen twinges/pulling, off and on ichiness/tingling in the breasts, and heartburn. I have also been waking up in the middle of the night to pee and then I can’t get back to sleep.

:babydust:

Dawn
Me (32) - Unexplained egg issues
DH (41) - Perfect
2001-2003 - Laproscopy, Clomid 3w/3w/out IUI -
2003-2005 - 2 IVF :bfn:, 1FET :bfn:, 1 FET - CP at 7 weeks :grr:
2006-2008 - Lost my brother, frustrated with IVF - Stopped IVF, Started Acupuncture; trying to heal.
2008-2010 - Looked into adoption, found new RE. 2IVF :bfn:, 1 FET - :bfp:, M/C
2010 - RE suggests Donor Embryos - :bfp:
March 24th 2011 -:welcome: Madison!
October 2012 - Consulted RE - After numerous conflicts w/staff and slow results, changed RE.
Feb 14 2013 - - Start Estrace
Feb 24 2013 - Check to make sure ovaries are suppressed - Good to Go!
March 5 2013 - Lining Check - All Good! Start Progesterone
March 11 2013 - Transferred 2 beautiful Blasts
March 17 2013 - HPT :bfp:
March 22 2013 - Beta :cross:

[QUOTE=lahmah1079]Thanks for the pick me up…lol :confused: We have both noticed a huge different in the amount of “juices” he is producing! We had one failed round of IVF thats all we can do for a while…as it is too expensive :frowning: Trying to stay optimistic!! :pray:[/QUOTE]

Im sorry if my reply wasn’t upbeat. Its the truth about men taking a supplement to help sperm. Most don’t know it and i didn’t either until i started DH on things for his sperm years ago and his urologist told us. But stay positive! This could be your cycle. :cross:

Started fertilaid and fertilatea

Hi ladies I started fertilaid this week and fertilatea 2 weeks ago I had I failed ivf and 3 f*ckin failed ivfs :grr:
I just have pcos husband is fine I just can’t get pregnant for the life of me lahman do you have and side affects I have the case of the poopies :confused: