9 Weeks Very Few Symptoms

I am in my 9th week and I am feeling very few symptoms. Over the past 2 weeks I had every symptom in the book, nausea, vomitting, heartburn and sore breasts, but now they have all disappeared. I am not for sure if this indicates a problem or my hormones are finally balancing out. The prometrium supp make me more sleepy than usual so that would be the only complaint so far that I have.

Some additional symptoms that can be discovered by you during the ninth week of pregnancy, anxiety attacks or mood swings. You may feel elated at the same time, only to feel depressed or anxious few minutes later. Be assured that what you feel is normal.

I’ve had very few symptoms all along, but based on the 8 zillion books I have read, towards the end of the first trimester and a few weeks into the second, symptoms start going away as your body gets used to the hormones. While this is normal, it can be stressful as you likely aren’t showing yet and you don’t feel pregnant.

With the twins I had many symptoms, but they went away about the 9-10 week mark. You are probably just a luck one like me. The symptoms went away early:-)

Count your blessings! Unless you have reason to believe anything is wrong you’re in a safer part of pregnancy being past 8 weeks. My morning sickness didn’t go away until 17 weeks. I’m just grateful it’s gone now.

Thanks

Thank you ladies for the responses it eases my mind :slight_smile: