9th time the charm?

Hi all,
We have been members since 2010 (unsername EP2010, but lost login).

We had done about 5 IVF cycles (2 fresh and 3 frozen)from 2010-2012, and all were negative, so I think that we gave up. And we took a few years off. Then we got the baby bug again a couple of years ago and started back up in late 2016. We have done a fresh and a frozen and again negatoive. Then on IVF #8 a few months ago, we were almost pregnant. The pregnancy test was not positive but the count was low at 15. It should be over 50. After 2 days we did another blood test and it rose to 33, but still low. After that the doc told us that it was not a viable pregnancy and we stopped progesterone and it went to 0 the next test.

On Aug 11, we had a FET. Our last shot, since our insurance just maxed out and they’re our last frozen embryos. Had the test today and we have a positive (70). Hopefully, it continues rising.

To add, what we did differently in # 8 and 9 is moved the transfer date from day 5 to day 7 after surge.

OMG, I’m so sorry for all you’ve had to face, honey…I feel lack of words how could I support you…Your bfp seems to be the best answer though… May your beta keep on rising well. You’re a super brave one to have had gone through 9 attempts!! I’m so proud of you and sincerely happy for your success. Wishing you both the healthy and happy pregnancy. Take care, honey.

Hi there, I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been facing this. thought I need to share some of my background. Me 40; DH 45. DX - PCOS, endo, one ovary and tube; MFI. Oct 2008: Mike is here! 7lbs 14oz, 20.75 inches; C-Section.
TTC #2 since Sept 2015. BFN= 3 IVFs. IVF#4 – early mc @6w4d, June 2018. Last IVF #5 (5dt of two 2AA blasts) – BFP!!
Beta #1, 11dp5dt= 295.
Beta #2, 13dp5dt= 825 (doubling time of 32 hours!); progesterone 130.
Last time we were using donor eggs at Ukrainian clinic bio texcom. Quite far away from home. But the clinic is doing its best to make our say with them comfortable and the most effective. I’m currently waiting for the 7 wks scan. Worried but excited.:hugs: