A Beautiful Prayer...

Today I received an email telling me there was a response to a thread I started on a church forum website. I haven’t visited that forum in over a year because it’s so dead - there’s no one there. Puzzled, I followed the link and found myself moved to tears by the prayer someone sent to me… a prayer in answer to a plea I sent over over a year ago.

[I]Praying for a Miracle[/I]
[I]Posted: 23 May 2008, 07:24 AM[/I]
[I] My husband and I could use your prayers. We’ve been married for nearly ten years but have been unable to have children. I was diagnosed (finally) several years ago with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which we have been trying to treat but progress is slow. Please believe with us that my body will be healed and we will be able to have a family.

Thank you so much.

• Michael and Angel[/I]

The response…

[I]Re: Praying for a Miracle[/I]
[I]Posted: 17 Jun 2009, 10:10 AM[/I]
[I]father just as you healed the woman with the issue of blood I know you can heal my sister of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I know you can make a barren womb bring forth life. father in the name of Jesus we bind the spirit of Polycystic Ovearian Syndrome here on earth and in heaven. we loose the spirit of healing & child birth in heaven and in earth. My sister shall bring forth a child just as Sarah, Rebecca and Hannah. Proverbs 18:21 says death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Father I speak LIFE to my sister’s womb. In Jesus’ name. Amen[/I]
[I]-Bridget

[/I]This prayer sent to me by my sister in Christ, yet a stranger still comes almost exactly 24 hours after my second IUI. I’m just beginning my two-week-wait and reading this timely letter filled me with hope that God [I]is [/I]listening - that he inspired this woman to pray for me on just the right day at just the right time.

I read this prayer allowed changing it to a first person reading and said amen in agreement. Now I read it allowed as it is for each of you. I urge you all to pray this prayer for yourselves, and then for everyone else here.

• Angel

May your prayers be answered…

:pray:

May you get the answer to your prayers.

That is really beautiful. Thanks so much for that. I needed to read that. Seriously.

Nice. I would also pray for you!