A favor of those with FB accounts

The last cycle of In vitro that we did resulted in yet another early miscarriage. We have decided that we cannot afford to gamble away any more of our savings on treatments. As a last ditch effort, I entered a contest to win a free cycle of IVF by one of t…he best clinics in the country. Next week they will choose 5 finalists out of the 92 entries. Whichever finalist gets the most votes will win. The kicker is that you have to be a fan of the page to vote (be a fan before the finalists are chosen).
Soooo…would you please like Sher Institutes in case I am chosen as a finalist next week.
please.

[quote=maryevelyn]The last cycle of In vitro that we did resulted in yet another early miscarriage. We have decided that we cannot afford to gamble away any more of our savings on treatments. As a last ditch effort, I entered a contest to win a free cycle of IVF by one of t…he best clinics in the country. Next week they will choose 5 finalists out of the 92 entries. Whichever finalist gets the most votes will win. The kicker is that you have to be a fan of the page to vote (be a fan before the finalists are chosen).
Soooo…would you please like Sher Institutes in case I am chosen as a finalist next week.
please.[/quote]

DONE!!! I SAW UR NAME U KNOW I JUST HAD TOO…

:grouphug: Thanks so much! Of course, I might not be a finalist - but even if I am not, it is an awesome chance for someone to win.

ABSOLUTELY… SO JUST IN CASE… I LIKED THE PAGE FOR YOU… AND HAVE PASSED UR REQUEST TO A FEW OTHER FRIENDS…

you’re the best!

[QUOTE=maryevelyn]The last cycle of In vitro that we did resulted in yet another early miscarriage. We have decided that we cannot afford to gamble away any more of our savings on treatments. As a last ditch effort, I entered a contest to win a free cycle of IVF by one of t…he best clinics in the country. Next week they will choose 5 finalists out of the 92 entries. Whichever finalist gets the most votes will win. The kicker is that you have to be a fan of the page to vote (be a fan before the finalists are chosen).
please.[/QUOTE]

I liked the page, will be hoping to see your name so I can vote for you.

Hi Maryevelyn! I wanted to say good luck to you!
I also am in the contest. I was really suprised that there was only 92 entries.I know its still alot and I would hate to decide who gets it but I thought there would be hundreds trying to win. Do you think we could make a deal? If you are in the top 5 I will vote for you, and if I am will you vote for me? Best of luck! :cross:

No problem, good luck!

All done… Good luck!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Done! Anything for you maryevelyn! You have been such a great sorce of support for so many of us. Best of luck![/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote=mammainwaiting]Hi Maryevelyn! I wanted to say good luck to you!
I also am in the contest. I was really suprised that there was only 92 entries.I know its still alot and I would hate to decide who gets it but I thought there would be hundreds trying to win. Do you think we could make a deal? If you are in the top 5 I will vote for you, and if I am will you vote for me? Best of luck! :cross:[/quote]

absolutely! Like I said before, even if I am not in the top five, it is still a wonderful thing for someone!

Thanks so much tails, luv, carison, and aryan! I really appreciate it.

Just “Liked” the page so that I could vote for you! That is a really neat competition and I wish all of the ladies applying the best!

thank you Lucy!

Done. Anything for you Mary. Good luck.

Done! Good luck to you!

Thank you wishing and backrow!

Done. Good luck! I hope someone here wins.

Done. Good luck to you. I know you say you are done but you never know. There are o many wonderful stories of women getting pregnant after several failed ivf’s. So I say take the royal jelly and get an ovulation kit. You have age on your side so you never know. :grouphug:

Thank you Kimber and Sunrise.

Also wanted to add that everyone should consider liking the page and voting on the finalists - even if you are not voting for me. It is an amazing opportunity that someone with IF will win.