A free clinical study being offered through my clinic

Hi Ladies,

There is a study being offered through my clinic. I thought I would share in hopes that someone would be able to participate.

Clinical Studies

In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Research Study

HRC Fertility is currently seeking patients for the Thrive-IVF Research Study. The study is evaluating the effectiveness, safety, and tolerability of an investigational medication in women who have had repeated IVF failures despite having good-quality embryos.

The investigational medication is being evaluated to determine if it improves your chances of getting pregnant after IVF.

You may be eligible for the Thrive-IVF Research Study if you:

Are between 21 and 38 years of age
 Have had 3 or more consecutive failed IVF cycles that included transfer of good-quality embryos (at least 2 of these involving the transfer of fresh embryos)

Qualified participants will receive study-related tests and procedures at no cost, including:

An IVF cycle, including procedures and medications    
Study medication

If you are interested in learning more about the Thrive-IVF study and whether you may be eligible to participate please contact:

Gavin Anthony for Encino and Pasadena
Stephanie Rainville for Orange County
Clinical Research Coordinator
California Reproductive Services
15503 Ventura Blvd., Suite 200
Encino, CA 91436
(818) 788-7288 ext.244

IVF Coordinator
500 Superior Avenue #210
Newport Beach, Ca 92663
(949) 287-5600 ext. 241
e-mail: [email protected]

Awesome of you to post this! :clap:

Yes, Thanks!

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]I’m going to bump up this thread in hopes that [B]everyone[/B] reads it! Thanks for posting this information. I’m sure someone on the boards would qualify!:nerd: [/SIZE][/FONT]

I qualify. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much again, I heard back from them! Not in yet, but have a phone call scheduled.

Zazu & Maryevelyn,

I am so happy for both of you. I really hope that you get in and it results in a :bfp: for both of you. This really warms my heart. I am so glad I shared this.

Good Luck to you both!!