A little scared

So, I went for my day three blood work and ultrasound. The nurse is usually very informative during the ultrasound. In the past she has informed me of my fibroids, lining measurements, and my ovary activity. Today all she would say is the doctor needs to examine this. He’ll be able to give you more information. Now i’m terrified.

In November my RE removed 18 fibroids. I know that she saw scar tissue but, she wouldn’t disclose how severe it is. I just can’t do another surgery. Outside of the egg retrieval for IVF, I’ve had a totally of four on fibroids and this last one was a mother. I’m just not willing to go through it again.

I’m so sorry - I haven’t been through that type of surgery but I want you to know, I’m thinking of you. It’s tough - those first wave of emotions - all those second guesses - this process is very difficult. Please take care of yourself and deeply breathe through your fear - know you have the strength.

[QUOTE=Juia]I’m so sorry - I haven’t been through that type of surgery but I want you to know, I’m thinking of you. It’s tough - those first wave of emotions - all those second guesses - this process is very difficult. Please take care of yourself and deeply breathe through your fear - know you have the strength.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for your kind words. Know that they are received and appreciated.