a new year, a new beginning...

I just wanted to wish everyone here an early Happy New Year. I’m very grateful for the help and support that I’ve received here from you all in the short time i’ve been a member. We all deserve happiness so let’s keep up the support and HOPE!

Cheers to all of our dreams coming true in 2012 and to some baby dust finding it’s way into my champagne glass! :babydust:

xoxo

Ditto!

Wishing you an early Happy New Year’s, as well!

I agree about the support in this community. The words of encouragement, support, and hope here are beyond measure.

Happy New Year!

New Year, New Hope

Yes, Happy New Year. I am a sucker for traditions and I love new years resolutions. I also feel like I should post on this one because my IUI is probably going to fall 12/31/11 or 1/1/12 so it seems fitting!!!

My resolutions this year are:

1. To try to handle to struggle of infertility as gracefully as possible (as we all know this is a major challenge as this is the most difficult things I have been through in my life)

2. To accept my husband for who he is. I am lucky in my marriage, but I could always improve my behavior.

I don’t have energy for the typical new years resolutions due to countless hours at doctors and general infertility things, so I thought I could set some realistic new years resolutions.

I would love to hear other resolutions! Baby dust to everyone!
:babydust:

[quote=peaceandhope]Yes, Happy New Year. I am a sucker for traditions and I love new years resolutions. I also feel like I should post on this one because my IUI is probably going to fall 12/31/11 or 1/1/12 so it seems fitting!!!

My resolutions this year are:

1. To try to handle to struggle of infertility as gracefully as possible (as we all know this is a major challenge as this is the most difficult things I have been through in my life)

2. To accept my husband for who he is. I am lucky in my marriage, but I could always improve my behavior.

I don’t have energy for the typical new years resolutions due to countless hours at doctors and general infertility things, so I thought I could set some realistic new years resolutions.

I would love to hear other resolutions! Baby dust to everyone!
:babydust:[/quote]

What great resolutions! I agree, with everything that goes along with infertility treatment, I’m keeping my resolutions realistic as well. I don’t think I have the energy to lose 10 pounds while going through all of this!

My Resolutions:

1. To treat myself more often to things I enjoy. My DH is always telling me that I need to do things for myself during all of this.

2. To stop torturing myself with looking at photos of babies, kids, etc… on facebook and stop being resentful towards prego women.

3. Realize that no matter the outcome (baby or no baby) I can live a fullfilling and happy life with my husband because he is a true gift in my life.

I hope to see some other’s resolutions here- such a positive idea!

Happy 2012!