A question about my potential protocol

Hi Ladies,

I’m hoping someone can help me out. I started my period on Thursday and called to schedule my hysteroscopy & mock transfer. I asked what will the plan be if everything looks good. She put me through to the IVF coordinator. She ordered my meds & told me to start taking BCP, which I started Thursday night. I paid for my meds & they will be here tomorrow. I emailed the coordinator today and asked for clarification. If everything looks good on Wednesday (my hysteroscopy & mock transfer), I’ll have my baseline on Friday and starts meds on Monday. The estimated date for ER is 7/12 and ET on 7/17.

My question is: how can I have a baseline if I’m still on BCP and even if I stop on Wednesday, will 2 days without BCP be enough? I also have Lupron coming. When will I take that? I am so worried that they are rushing me & my body won’t be ready. I’m going to be doing the antagonist protocol.

Thank you in advance!!

[quote=stillpraying]Hi Ladies,

I’m hoping someone can help me out. I started my period on Thursday and called to schedule my hysteroscopy & mock transfer. I asked what will the plan be if everything looks good. She put me through to the IVF coordinator. She ordered my meds & told me to start taking BCP, which I started Thursday night. I paid for my meds & they will be here tomorrow. I emailed the coordinator today and asked for clarification. If everything looks good on Wednesday (my hysteroscopy & mock transfer), I’ll have my baseline on Friday and starts meds on Monday. The estimated date for ER is 7/12 and ET on 7/17.

My question is: how can I have a baseline if I’m still on BCP and even if I stop on Wednesday, will 2 days without BCP be enough? I also have Lupron coming. When will I take that? I am so worried that they are rushing me & my body won’t be ready. I’m going to be doing the antagonist protocol.

Thank you in advance!![/quote]

Lupron has many uses.

The Lupron might be used to kick off your stimulation in a flare protocol. This can be transitioned into an antagonist protocol.

It might also be for use as the trigger, perhaps in case you are a high responder.