About Surrogacy

Surrogacy is a blessing for many women and families.With this surrogacy many women are able to hold their babies.Some women cannot carry their baby in their womb.So they need someone else to carry their kid.Surrogacy is the best solution for women like this.
I’m also one of these women.I had hysterectomy cancer due to which i was totally infertile.Than we came to know about surrogacy.We first moved to Europe for surrogacy.Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe.In Europe we stayed for 4 months.We found many good clinics regarding surrogacy.But we weren’t able to satisfy us.Than we moved to Ukraine to find a good clinic.Ukraine is very popular in surrogacy.Here we found many clinics.The clinic helped us to find a good surrogate for us.Now we will have two daughters from the surrogate.We are so happy and excited to hold our little girls.
Wish you all good luck.

Hello. This is such a lovely story. I feel so good after reading this. Wow, I’m really happy for you. After all that struggle, you really deserved a happy ending. Surrogacy is definitely the solution. Thank you for sharing your personal story with us!

I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
Thinking of previous complications regarding pregnancy i would not try to be pregnant again.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
I don’t have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
My husband agreed for surrogacy so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
Everytime miscarriage happened to me.
But i’m worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
Someone raising a child via surrogacy should share their experience.

Hey felt such pleasure to hear about your would-be daughters. An amazing life you are going to have, Thank you for sharing such an awesome journey. Surrogacy is no doubt a great procedure. It is proving to be magical in many situations. And many are blessed parents now. Its just about not losing hope and keep on struggling with whatever complications you have. And you have proven to be much good in this. Since I am also in search of such fertility clinics. I would love to hear details from you soon. A very Good luck to you. Have an amazing life.

Hello!!! Surrogacy indeed a very helping service for all the couples suffering from the issues of infertility.people are also able to have families their own. It is a natural to need to all. It is a great blessing for the disappointed people. Many people are getting solutions for their parental satisfaction. People having issues of infertility got solutions now through surrogacy. The baby born by surrogacy is genetically related to the intended parents. Thanks a lot to the researchers for searching the gift of surrogacy. There is a big role of surrogate mothers as well. but hats off to the doctors and researchers who made possible surrogacy. Thanx a lot to the clinics offering service.

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your experience. I know it must have been hard. Moving from places to places. Its not easy. I hope everything went well. I am happy that surrogacy worked out for you. Surrogacy is really beautiful. It has helped many people including me. I was in a similar boat. I had hysterectomy too. However i went for surrogacy. Best choice ever. I with you good luck. Take care.

Hey. I am sorry for you. I am happy that you find this procedure beneficial. I know this must have been painful to face infertility. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people like us. I have faced infertility for 5 years after miscarriages. I chose surrogacy for me. I went to a clinic in Europe. I am a happy mother now.

Hey, hope you are doing fine. You have taken a very good decision. I am totally agreed with you. Surrogacy is expensive in many countries. It is not legal everywhere. It is legal in Europe. There is a clinic which is affordable. I had cervix Incompetence which left me Infertile. I had surrogacy from the clinic in Europe. I have a daughter. There the clinic is reliable and successful for surrogacy. I suggest Everyone to go there who are facing Infertility without any delay. I am so happy that people are now much aware of this procedure. The only thing that matters in surrogacy is the surrogate must have to be healthy and cooperative. The reliable clinics make everything legal. If you choose a good clinic then you won’t face any problems regarding babies.In surrogacy, the surrogate has no right to baby legally and genetically if she changes her mind later.

Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. This is such a great post. Yes surrogacy is indeed a great procedure. I am a big fan of surrogacy. After marriage i suffered from two consecutive miscarriages. We had lost all hope to have a child. We started accepting it as fate. We were then told about surrogacy. Now i have a baby boy. All thanks to surrogacy. I wish everyone best of luck in their journeys. Take care. Cheers!