Acid Reflux?

I am 9dpiui and have had horrible acid reflux the last two nights. I have researched and have not found anything saying it’s a side effect of progesterone but was wondering if any of you ladies have experiences this?

I haven’t personally but I’ve heard it’s a really good sign, from other ladies. Do you usually have an issue with it or is it something out of the ordinary for you?
Hoping it means you will get your :bfp: in a few days!

[QUOTE=leighalex78]I haven’t personally but I’ve heard it’s a really good sign, from other ladies. Do you usually have an issue with it or is it something out of the ordinary for you?
Hoping it means you will get your :bfp: in a few days![/QUOTE]

No, I think I’ve had it twice in my entire life. The other odd thing is that a couple of nights ago (My first night having it) so did my husband. All I can think is that that was just chance though. Weird!!

It was definitely one of my first symptoms this cycle with my :bfp: . That and acne were really tops for me… I got my positive at 11 dpiui after a COMPLETE negative at 10 dpiui. Good luck, hope this is it!!!
:babydust: :babydust:

[QUOTE=Ellebelle]It was definitely one of my first symptoms this cycle with my :bfp: . That and acne were really tops for me… I got my positive at 11 dpiui after a COMPLETE negative at 10 dpiui. Good luck, hope this is it!!!
:babydust: :babydust:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Elle. Today is 9dpiui and I had a N.e.g.a.t.i.v.e. this morning. There was no pretending with that white stick…LOL. I actually thought today was 10dpiui until just now. Hmm!! I have been so tired the last couple days. I think it’s making my brain melt. :smiley: