Acupuncture in Seattle?

Hi! I’m getting ready to do a frozen transfer in January in Seattle, WA (my first). Can anyone recommend a good acupuncturist? I’m traveling from out of state the day before the transfer, so I need a clinic that will work with me without having met me before the day of transfer.

[QUOTE=ApronStrings]Hi! I’m getting ready to do a frozen transfer in January in Seattle, WA (my first). Can anyone recommend a good acupuncturist? I’m traveling from out of state the day before the transfer, so I need a clinic that will work with me without having met me before the day of transfer.[/QUOTE]

I don’t live in Seattle but a suggestion might be to call the RE in advance and ask if they can recommend an acupuncturist or two who has worked with their patients in the past. Also, once you speak with him or her, make sure you tell the RE’s staff youre having accupunctue and to have a room ready for you an hour or so before transfer. That way you don’t have to get up and switch rooms.

Thank you for the suggestion. I did call the clinic and got a few acupuncturists they work with, but I have to travel to the acupuncturists office because they can’t do it at the RE’s office. Luckily they are close by.