Adoption consulting

Hello everyone. I am looking for the answers for my questions, so now Im here. What can I say... Im infertile and that is awful. Can`t get over it - outdoor I saw laughing children everywhere and at home I’m alone with my thoughts, that are slowly killing me. It hurts me, I torture my husband - it is unbearable for both of us.
Can be adoption a chance for me? I doubt a lot…

Hi there how are you? I can understand the confusion. It have many benefits. Such as Receiving the joy and blessing of adding a child to your family. Ability to fulfill dreams of raising a child. Provide a loving home to a child. Opportunity to meet and form a relationship with the birth parents.so it has a lot of advantages. Don’t be confused .if you want a child. Then go for it. Don’t waste further time .once you have a baby in your hands .you will forget all the worries and tension. It will be the best decision of your life. I wish you a good luck.

Every woman wants a children. I also want a children but i can’t have a one. Adoption is never an option for me. As i have made up my mind for surrogacy. Surrogacy is very popular now aday. People are going for surrogacy to have children, I also persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy. He has agreed for it. Soon we will start our journey at a good clinic.

Don’t think or overthink that way. You’re not alone. There are many women like you out there! It’s not your guilty! I’m also an infertile person, but still trying via an IVF this July at a center in Ukraine. So, definitely would not take hope from you. You can still become a mother! Seek other options dear… :slight_smile:

Being upset about infertility and letting it control your life won’t let you be happy ever. You have to fight it. Take a step for yourself! Adoption a beautiful thing to do. It is so generous that you feel proud of yourself. You should totally go for it. Bring happiness in your lives. All the best!

hey there! I hope you are doing great. I think infertility is a very big problem. a lot of couples are struggling with this. I can feel your pain because I have been through the same. instead of going for adoption you should consider going for surrogacy. surrogacy is an amazing process for women having infertility. you can have your own baby like I did.

I feel sorry for you. My deepest condolences to you. Now, adoption can be possible for you. It depends on various factors. Where you live and the laws of the country. On the contrary why dont you look for surrogacy. Trust me it can be very helpful. You can have anew born baby for yourself like this.