Advice and questions about using donor eggs

Hi all again! My husband and I are lookin into getting a new re and using donor eggs. This is a decision I have not taken lightly. I just found out that my amh is .32. I have a feeling that this is gods plan for me and my husband. Any one who has used donor eggs before…have you ever regretted it? Have you decided if you will tell your children one day the truth? I know me and my husband will not regret our decision. We have been down this long lonely road called infertility for over four years and are ready for it to be our turn to take home our bundle of joy! Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated:)

Hello,

As you can see from my signature below my DH and I choose to donor eggs after 2 failed IVF cycles with my eggs. I also have a low AMH and while the first cycle we did yielded good eggs and we trasnfered 2 good blasts it was negative. The second IVF cycle just was not good. We knew halfway through that cycle that are chances were low and I didn’t want to go through this heart ache anymore. I did a lot of research on donor eggs and decided if we got a BFN on the second cycle that we would pursue the donor egg option. It was by no means an easy decision or choice, but our desire to be parents and for me to carry a baby out weighed my genetic need. We transferred one blast on 6/3 and have gotten positives on numerous pregnancy tests. I took my beta test this morning and am nervously awaiting the results. I pray this is finally our baby. I wish you luck whatever you decide and am more then happy to try to answer any questions you may have.

[QUOTE=bella89014]Hello,

As you can see from my signature below my DH and I choose to donor eggs after 2 failed IVF cycles with my eggs. I also have a low AMH and while the first cycle we did yielded good eggs and we trasnfered 2 good blasts it was negative. The second IVF cycle just was not good. We knew halfway through that cycle that are chances were low and I didn’t want to go through this heart ache anymore. I did a lot of research on donor eggs and decided if we got a BFN on the second cycle that we would pursue the donor egg option. It was by no means an easy decision or choice, but our desire to be parents and for me to carry a baby out weighed my genetic need. We transferred one blast on 6/3 and have gotten positives on numerous pregnancy tests. I took my beta test this morning and am nervously awaiting the results. I pray this is finally our baby. I wish you luck whatever you decide and am more then happy to try to answer any questions you may have.[/QUOTE

You are gonna make me cry! I am so very happy for you and your husband!!! I can’t wait to hear about your beta results! I too believe that this is the answer to my prayers that I have had for way too long now. The child will be loved like no other and I get so excited thinking about it cause I had such uncertainty when we did out first ivf cycle. For once, in these past four miserable years, I have a peace about it and look forward to the future:). I pray for you and your husband and can’t wait for you to bring home ur bundle of joy!!!