Advice for my 2nd FET

Hello,
I am preparing for another FET in a couple of weeks once CD1 is here to start BCP and gear up my body for the transfer…
As you can see from my signature what we have tried…
Any advice from others would be great!

Thanks!

I will be having my 3rd FET this Friday. I don’t have any real advice for you except I recently read about a study that found that Pepcid (famotidine) and Zantac (ranitidine) can cause implantation issues, so I am steering clear of those for sure. I’d been taking Pepcid every day!

Hello,

My 2nd FET was on last Thursday, 12/8/11 and so far I have absolutely no symptoms, then again, it is a bit early for all that. Today, I am getting my first twinges of super mild cramping and I had a tad of nausea earlier, but it was only a fleeting moment and I am wondering if I had half imagined it. I was planning to wait until my birthday on 12/17/11 before I POAS, but I broke down and did it last night even though I knew it was way too early at 3dp5dt. A big fat :bfn: and of course, now the mania begins…LOL! I have to remain lighthearted about it all or else I will flip out. With all of that said, my best advice would be to find what keeps you calm. I don’t know how effective it is, but for some reason it seems to work for me so far. During the 1st ET, I was a nervous wreck and just KNEW that I had to be pregnant because I could feel symptoms all the time, but I was wrong, it was:bfn: and the horrible agony I experienced upon finding that out was terrible.

So, when it was time for our 1st FET, I vowed not to allow myself to become so overwhelmed and caught up in every little symptom and I did not POAS for the entire 2ww, and I wasn’t axious about it at all. I was in an extremely Zen-like state and I simply didn’t believe it was going to happen so I wasn’t going to get upset since we had 2 more eggs to try anyway. I was entirely surprised to get a :bfp: on result day because I had no symptoms at all! I hope to have wonderful conversations and celebrations of all of our future :bfp: results soon!:flower:

Thanks for the responses… Good luck myssthang… I hope you get your BFP and it sticks like glue!! Sassymolassy… good luck on friday too! :cross:
What is your treatment plans?
I am just curious what meds you had taken to gear up!

Hi Ladies!

This is my first FET which I had on the 8th Decemebr. No major signs as yet. My body temp has risen and feeling Nausea. This could be from the meds.

Im on Progynova (boost Estrogen) which I take 2 Tabs 3 times daily and 4 progesterone Pessaries a day.

I was on 3 pesseraies a day until my E2 P4 check monday past where they detected that my P4 was down. On Monday my P4 count was 42 and E2 1600. I asked the nurse what that meant. She said they were still good and not at the lowest yet.

Needless to say that Im nervous and not putting all my eggs into one basket (pardon the pun).

Good luck with yours :slight_smile: :bsv:

Cris - I am in a very similar situation to yours.
I am also gearing up for my FET #2 after my failed fresh cycle #3.
I just got my beta results today.
I’d like to very much get some suggestions from all of you ladies who’ve done 1 or more FETs.

Good luck to you Cris!

[quote=cris2012]Hello,
I am preparing for another FET in a couple of weeks once CD1 is here to start BCP and gear up my body for the transfer…
As you can see from my signature what we have tried…
Any advice from others would be great!

Thanks![/quote]