After HCG shot, when do you ovulate?

anyone know what really happens???

It can happen 24-48 hours after trigger, but 36 hours is the most normal. But my first IUI i ovulated 39ish hours after. My 2nd IUI, i ovulated around 24 hours. My 3rd IUI i ovulated 24 hours. My 4th IUI i ovulated around 36ish hours.

I noticed you provided stats on when you ovulated. How did you find out? Did your RE provide that info to you? What test did they provide.

This will be good to know, so next time (hopefully there isnt) i can inquire about that with my RE

Almost 40 hours everytime.

I can tell because I get horrible ovulation cramps/pains. It was worse with more follicles.

I felt it and was charting my BBT to know when i ovulated. I knew down to the hour. But i had also been charting and knew my body since 2004. I cramped super bad and a hour or so later it was over.

[QUOTE=missjay]I noticed you provided stats on when you ovulated. How did you find out? Did your RE provide that info to you? What test did they provide.

This will be good to know, so next time (hopefully there isnt) i can inquire about that with my RE[/QUOTE]

I have one blocked tube and with 100mg of Clomid had 4 nice size follicles (22mm), but on the wrong side, and one small one (14mm) on the right side (not big enough to go ahead with the iui). The scan was on CD #12. So far, I have ovulated on the wrong side for 3/4 last months. I have been thinking about asking my doctor about the hcg trigger shot. That way even if there is a smaller one maybe it can mature and release an egg.
Any thoughts on the matter? Anyone have a blocked tube?