After IUI advice?

I am on Gonal-f 75unit,Today my follicle size is 19.20mm and most probably today night i am going to take HCG trigger…I really need you advice before and after IUI for positive things.
If anyone had success with IUI than please share with us…

Your help will be greatly appreciated

Best advice to stay positive after an IUI is to keep yourself busy. Don’t read to much into any symptoms you might be having. PMS and Pregnancy symptoms are almost the same.

[quote=sami388]I am on Gonal-f 75unit,Today my follicle size is 19.20mm and most probably today night i am going to take HCG trigger…I really need you advice before and after IUI for positive things.
If anyone had success with IUI than please share with us…

Your help will be greatly appreciated[/quote]

I just posted this on another board, but I tried a few things on my last IUI and I got BFP so I’m going to share. I ate pineapple every day of the 2ww. Supposedly helps with lining and implantation. I also took liquid Musinex twice a day for the 1st week after the IUI, supposed to help thin your mucus. Just make sure you drink plenty of water so you don’t get dehydrated. I don’t know if you’ll be taking progesterone, but that causes a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Just try not to get it into your head that the sore bbs are from pregnancy, just in case! I was so sure my first IUI worked because of the progesterone symptoms and I was very disappointed when it didn’t work. Just a tip! Good luck!

[QUOTE=erinraye517]I just posted this on another board, but I tried a few things on my last IUI and I got BFP so I’m going to share. I ate pineapple every day of the 2ww. Supposedly helps with lining and implantation. I also took liquid Musinex twice a day for the 1st week after the IUI, supposed to help thin your mucus. Just make sure you drink plenty of water so you don’t get dehydrated. I don’t know if you’ll be taking progesterone, but that causes a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Just try not to get it into your head that the sore bbs are from pregnancy, just in case! I was so sure my first IUI worked because of the progesterone symptoms and I was very disappointed when it didn’t work. Just a tip! Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks for your tips,
You ate pineapple everyday of the 2ww because I saw somewhere to eat the core for 5 days after an IUI.
One more thing you ate only core or also pieces ??
My lining is perfect according to doctor so i want to know should i take take Musinex for support to help thin mucus.

[QUOTE=sami388]Thanks for your tips,
You ate pineapple everyday of the 2ww because I saw somewhere to eat the core for 5 days after an IUI.
One more thing you ate only core or also pieces ??
My lining is perfect according to doctor so i want to know should i take take Musinex for support to help thin mucus.[/QUOTE]

If you are doing IUI there is no need to thin your mucus. IUI goes threw the cervix so no need. Thinning the mucus only helps on TI.

I didn’t do anything special. I just took it easy the day of the IUI. Then I just tried to distract myself with other stuff so as not to obsess (the cycles where I obsessed the most I did not conceive).