after transfer

I have two highest grade quality blast’s transferred yesterday and 4 snow babies and I don’t feel anything. Should I be feeling anything physically?After how many days you felt that you are pregnant something? This is my second attempt as the
one failed last year July
Vesna

Me-Vesna(32)-no problem
Dh-Toni (32)-low sperm count
IVF#1
Jun,2 - blood test(FSH=5.4;LH=5.0;ESTRADIOL=45),
-ultrasound(10 antral follicules count)
-Start with BCP
Jun,11 – HSN(everything is perfect)
June,22- start lupron 10 unit
Jul,07 -blood test( E2=89;P4=3.2);lupron 20 units
Jul,09 -blood test (E2=48;P4=1.1)
Jul,10 -start stimulation: Lupron(5unit), Menopur(75), GonalF(150)
Jul,14 -blood test(E2=208),
-ultrasound day 5 (total 10 follies R=2-14; 13; 2-11; 9 L= 2-9; 7; 5)
Jul,16 -blood test(E2=478),
-ultrasound day7 (total 10 follies R=2-17; 15; 13; 2-11 L=2-11;2-9)
Jul,18 -blood test(E2=972),
-ultrasound day 9 (total 13 follies R=22; 2-19;18; 16; 15; 14;2-12; 10; 8 ;2-7)
- 9:00 p.m TRIGGER
Jul,20- ER ,4 EGGS=3(mature),3 ICSI=3 FERTILIZED (100%fertilized)
Jul,23- ET(transferred 2 eggs ,1 made to blast,but quality is not good enough for freezing),
Quality before transfer ALL 3 EGGS=4 GRADE ,8 CELL
NEGATIVE

Second ivf

10 antral follicle count
diluted lupron 20 units twice daily from 11-19-2010
ovarian stimulation
11-21 Gonal f 450,low dose of hcg 6 unit and baby aspirin
11-24 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=200
11-27 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=1061
11-29 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=2345 (left l1-16;2-14;1-11;1-10 right 1-16;1-14;1-11;2-10)
Before trigger 3p.m. 450 gonal F and 11:10 p.m trigger
12.1.2010 Retrieve 7 eggs
12.2.2010 6 eggs fertilized
on day 5 6 perfect blasts

12.6.2010 ET 2 perfect blast,4 snow babies

[B]vesna[/B], I’ve read that Day 5 blasts implant pretty quickly, within a day or two. BUT, I’ve also read hCG levels are lower with Day 5 transfers, so it may take a few more days for levels to get up there. Really, though, symptoms vary from pregnancy to pregnancy and you may not feel anything at all. I had one where I was nauseated from about 3w3d, before I even got a + HPT, and two where I didn’t know I was pregnant until the blood test! The first thing for me is usually a feeling of “heaviness” in my lower abdomen.

So glad this cycle worked out for you and you not only had a day 5 transfer but have your little snowbabies waiting for you!

I had 2 five day blasts transferred and I felt very little other than some cramping - probably from my ovaries returning to normal size. I’m 8 weeks now and other than sore bbs I have no symptoms. Good luck! :babydust::babydust:

symptoms

Hi there,

I transfered 2 5 day blastocysts on Thursaday 12/2 and I am also driving myself crazy over analyzing symtoms. I have had one child before, but the pregnancy was 8 yrs ago, and it’s hard to remember how I felt in the early part. My breast have been increasingly sore over the last few days, but that could be a symtom of the Progesterone. I have also had cramping, mostly on my right side. Have you had any of these symptoms? Im tempted to POAS, but I dont wanna make myself upset for no reason. I have heard so many stories about women get false results. I go in for my BETA on 12/13. What about you?

:bsv: and HUGS,

Ali

[quote=aliwenzl76]Hi there,

I transfered 2 5 day blastocysts on Thursaday 12/2 and I am also driving myself crazy over analyzing symtoms. I have had one child before, but the pregnancy was 8 yrs ago, and it’s hard to remember how I felt in the early part. My breast have been increasingly sore over the last few days, but that could be a symtom of the Progesterone. I have also had cramping, mostly on my right side. Have you had any of these symptoms? Im tempted to POAS, but I dont wanna make myself upset for no reason. I have heard so many stories about women get false results. I go in for my BETA on 12/13. What about you?

:bsv: and HUGS,

Ali[/quote]

Hi Ali,
This time I’m not gonna POAS.It is big a stress for me.I have to wait till 12/15.This time I will try to be strong:cheer:.I feel only cramping and I am very tired.
I feel that we gonna see :bfp: very soon
Hug
Vesna

Thank you very much
Your answer means a lot to me.I just want to stop analyzing my symptoms.Obviously, it is so early.
Hug my friend

I did not feel any pregnancy symptoms until almost 6 weeks. Good luck!:bsv:

remember too progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms try not to over analyze. I was convinced i wasnt pregnant when in fact i was and had a completely healthy pregnancy. i didnt start to get true morning sickness until about week 6. Good luck this waiting is prob. one of the hardest parts

I am trying to stop with analyzing.When I don’t feel anything ,I am sad and scared.
For the first time last night I felt strange pain in my right side, like somebody poke me with a small needle.Anybody experienced something like that?
Hug from me
Vesna

poke poke

tony4veka- I know the poking feeling your talking about, I was woken up with that feeling two nights ago. Like you, I know I shouldn’t over analyze, but it’s impossible for me! I couldn’t make it with out my faith in God, I know He has a plan for all of us, its just no fun waiting for that plan to unfold! Deep breaths…

Ali

I am pregnant and don’t feel like I am, some women get symptoms and some don’t this is what I am finding out, but it just may be too early also. Good Luck!

Hey guys! I had my transfer on DAY 3 which was Monday the 6th of 2 8cell!

Now my ovaries keep hurting, randomly but frequently for a couple mins every 5-10 mins or so. is this normal?

Also on the 7th day after my temp was 95.6 then yesturday morning was 98.6 and at ngiht was 98.62. Is that normal?

Gah I dont know what I should be feeling!

:bsv:

The first time I was pregnant I didn’t feel pregnant for the whole 1st trimester.

This time I’ve been nauseas since about 4 weeks, sore boobs, dizzy, tired…

[quote=essemkay]Can’t help you on the temperature, but the ovarian pain is completely normal. It takes them a while to get themselves back to original size – after ER, the follicles fill back up again. I’d say I was feeling weird twinges and pains for about a week.

However, if the pain gets really bad or if you have any shortness of breath or other symptoms of OHSS, call your doctor immediately.[/quote]

Thanks! They want me to come in but I cannot get out of work right now. I am almost thinking of going to the ER after work. I had OHSS last year and was hospitalized for 3months!

Today is 5 day post transfer.I don’t have any sign except that I am tired,bloated…
Period of 2 weeks are so hard.Some of women feeling bloated during period of 2ww and have :bfp:?
Vesna